CAN someone, anyone... EXPLAIN to me WHAT THE HELL is this guy's fucking PROBLEM?

???

Attached: 298890142_179600981187053_3438187491669775432_n.jpg (1080x1350, 228.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u6y_AQHe1vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like his problem is skipping leg day

What’s yours?

Attached: not-this-shit_again.jpg (698x395, 121.87K)

he's very clearly on the spectrum but self aware enough to play it up for his kooky public image.
he grew up wealthy and is savvy enough with money to live in a big house and buy all the big muffs he wants.
Dino seem like a really funny bunch of dudes in the right circumstances
youtube.com/watch?v=u6y_AQHe1vk

lou

He's still butthurt that Uma Thurman didn't date him in highschool. He even made up stories about them dating, and he bought her childhood home. What a coomer.

Literally and unironically autism. Just like Todd Rundgren.

>jerking off in your HS crush's teenage bedroom where she first discovered her sexuality
B A S A D O

Dino Jr are strange. At times they're capable of extremely great music and walls of noise but most of the time they're just content with standard alt rock which is good but not amazing.

lol

did you just trust fund post?
gross

It always seemed weird to me how while they have fantastic records, it never felt like they released a CLASSIC record you know? I KNOW that they could but it just... didn't happen?
I mean they have a second air since the late 2010's with their new social media presence and both revivals of alt popish punk rock the indie rock sounds of the last decade and they DO sound fresh and relevant as they did in the 90's... so who knows? Maybe if someone tells them they have the perfect oportunity to release a magnom opus they will?
I mean I am still waiting and I have hope

Is weird because in the late 80's he seemed completely normal. I always found weird how he went into catathonic autistic state after lou left. Like, well you AT least been pretenting for quite a few years now why don't keep it up?

I'd say the reason they are like that is because the whole band has the same subdued presence as J himself, who essentially is the band for the most part. They have bigger riffs and better solos than their indie peers, but mentally it's the same introverted musings that contradict the rockstar image. Dino Jr. do not have "classic" records for the same reason R.E.M. or Helmet do not have "classic" records: their carrer has been either mostly stable without significant peaks and valleys, or whatever went on behind the music just never had much impact on it. It's the kind of bands that are keep the bar at the same level no matter what, which is pretty admirable. Hope I'm making enough sense here.

I can understand that, I just that in my mind a band has to make the best of it with their records. You'know the typical 'THIS IS GONNA BE MY BEST EVAH' and eventually they hit gold (hopefully) but they seem, like the type of band that goes to the studio and instead records whatever the band is at the time.

If there ever was a band capable of a late career peak, it's Dinosaur Jr.

Looks like he eats Cheetos and jerks off all day. It’s a wonder how he’s managed to achieve success and fame.

>trans flag on the background
Uh? Based..?

Do they even know each other and went to the same school? J is about five years older than Uma. Or was Uma her sibling's friend or something?

YLAOM feels like a classic record though. It practically is if want to make a canon of noise rock albums. But overall, yes they feel more like a stepping stone band even though they sound fresh now as they did back then. Maybe their real strength was their consistency. To just show up and exert enough effort to make the cut.

As good as it is I just feel like the album could been better if they tried harder. And that's the problem with them I believe. That's why I don't really think of it as a 'classic' it feels more like 'well this is the best we could come up with there you gooo' instead of an effort to make their best record ever
Like you know when a classic album comes out it feels like someone tried really hard behind it you are living over me feels more like something scrapped together (as good as it is)
Is just a different feeling and let's me wondering if it could had been more