Is punk dead?

Is punk dead?

Attached: photo-of-ramones-84843286-5accdcd5ae9ab80036ba9eed.jpg (3307x2480, 1010.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=90XBkgcWALc
youtube.com/watch?v=n7v9qZiKz6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who gives a shit

since 1977

>that pic
lmao

SAUSAGE PARTY

Attached: 1538334312233.jpg (327x323, 31.95K)

Jews plundered it, but I’m ok with it because it sucks

Avril Lavigne just relesead a clip song faggot

no

Attached: 712U0PCvjES._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1200, 273.93K)

No, just allot less popular

lol
lmao even

punk as a music genre is all in the local diy scenes, which sucks cause my city doesn't have one anymore. The city I moved away from a couple of years ago had a little bit of punk going on, but over the years it became all about post-punk, which is not really my cup of tea. I guess that's a direct result of punk in my old city having become so cringe and focused on OD'ing on fent like a hipster douchebag. Three chords and a chip on your shoulder was no longer enough to make people dance.
As for punk as an aesthetic, you see its influence everywhere nowadays: from fashion to pop music.

Punk's not dead.
It just goes home when the show is over, and has an earlier bedtime nowadays, that's all.

yes but machine gun kelly has revived it and is thriving

Otoboke Beaver are hard at
Cute Sexy Japanese All Girl Punk Band
They bitches are wild
Excited to see them live

Lol. This.

Now we have Hyper Punk

>It's hipster to OD on fentanyl
...?

>"Is punk dead?"

>Nobody here has ever been to SoCal

If you did, you wouldn't have been able to miss the punk influence fucking everywhere. There are shows going on all the time. You and this type of fucking idiot are just shut-ins who complain about shit that you're either never even going to try to participate in from the beginning, or who got filtered because no one wanted you to be a part of it anyways.

Rebellion Festival just ended. Punk Rock Bowling is going on in spring of next year. Those events make enough money to stay afloat from the normies who attend the day shows, but there's tons of small underground shows going on at the clubs nearby at night, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=90XBkgcWALc
youtube.com/watch?v=n7v9qZiKz6c

>try to participate in from the beginning
OK so if I was born after the 70s and don't have a time machine and a plane to America I'll never truly understand punk?

>Rebellionfest
>Punk Rock Bowling

And what did The Clash sing about again, in White Main in Hammersmith Palais? Something about men in Burton suits turning rebellion into money...??

They're driving the final nail in the punk coffin.

It's a bunch of posers. You're just a hanger on. Punk died in 77. Everyone who came after is just fake.

This isnt 2003 anymore user. Hipster stereotypes have evolved.

I meant fent-contaminated coke, my bad. Now, don't come and tell me coke is not a hipster (and now also yuppie) drug.

as in, you're not going to try and participate IN THE FIRST PLACE, you moron.

Having a big event=/= doing it for the money

>Punk died in 77. Everyone who came after is just fake.

You sound like you really know what you're talking about!

punks not dead, zoomers are