I’m a Japanese NEET

I’m a Japanese NEET.

I started the following thread about a month ago.

I got a lot of friendly advice from everyone on this thread.
Many said that Bandcamp should be started.
So I decided to start it.

digtalhumanities.bandcamp.com/track/ellie

We're going to add Japanese-language songs as well.

No one may remember me.
But I've had some really friendly advice and I thought I'd start a thread to report back.

I apologise in advance in case it looks like a publicity stunt and some people might be offended.

Best Regards.

Attached: 34322.png (300x200, 1.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hLFnr0GufTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh no, the link of the former thread is not valid. Sorry.

You will never be japanese or a woman

ohayo, konicchuwa, Watashi no namae wa アーサー desu, Hajimemashite, Watashi wa anata ga anata no yume o tassei suru koto o negatte imasu gosaimatsu ne

ありがとうございます!

I remember your thread. good to hear from you again. I'm also a NEET and it's sweet to see other neets succeeding at making music. Maybe you could try to post your music in a shill thread, there's one up right now The link is valid! I don't know if things work differently on futaba but the thread just expired, the link is still clickable キタ━━━(・∀・)━━━!!

>キタ━━━(・∀・)━━━!!

An unexpected reunion is always pleasant.

”A shill thread,” a term I didn't even know, but very informative for me!

Thanks!!!!

I am also very pleased that the link was valid.

キタ━━━(・∀・)━━━!!

This makes me feel really nostalgic. It reminds me of how I used to watch Nico Nico Douga a lot.

(`・ω・´)シャキーン

I've just posted my music now. Thanks for letting me know!

I know this is a bit unrelated, but do you know about Kumikyoku Nico Nico Douga? We made our own Kumikyoku on Any Forums a few years ago!
youtube.com/watch?v=hLFnr0GufTU
you're welcome!! o(^▽^)o

This made me feel crazy nostalgic!
(Nico Nico Douga Ryuseigun was my favourite.)

Great piece of work.
This piece contains songs from my favourite Animes.
Code Geass, NiseMonogatari, Joshiraku, Idolm@ster, K-ON,...

Great, Great...!

Yo, OP! I remember you, fren. Cheers from Chicago, glad to see you following through. You're talented, so don't ever give up on your dream. Even if you don't "make it" creating art for the sake of creating art is a fine thing to do with your life.
I bookmarked your bandcamp. Keep collaborating and creating! I look forward to new stuff from you

Posting music to Any Forums is a good way to get blacklisted by the recording industry. I recommend deleting this thread. Good stuff, btw. Use a distribution service to upload to Spotify (amuse, distrokid, etc), set the release for at least a month from upload, and submit some songs to the Spotify playlist curators. You could definitely get into a couple Japanese playlists and the shoegaze playlist.

Or submit the music to a Japanese label you like. With a label, you can definitely get your music licensed for a TV show.

yeah! all of these anime are awesome, my favorite from the ones you quoted might be K-ON, but I also really like everything about Idolmaster. I'm going to sleep, don't hesitate to make another thread one day
I disagree with you, I don't think people are actually going to look if you've been posting there or not. And even if they did, you can see this thread is friendly, however I totally agree for the label and having your music on streaming services

Attached: 1631419534725.jpg (1000x1000, 166.68K)

Long time!
I remember you too.
I realised who you were by the word Chicago.
You're the guy who can play bass and drums.
Thanks for your bookmarking my Bandcamp!
I'm really happy!

Woah!
I didn't know about this!
It's something difficult for me to know, because I live in Japan.
Submitting my songs to the Spotify playlist curators is really a good idea.
I'll try to do that!
Thanks!!

This is for

>don't think people are actually going to look if you've been posting there or not.
It's dangerous. Labels don't "care" per se, but they don't want to sign someone who might get canceled by Twitter trannies.

Good night, I hope Azunyan comes to your dreams...!

"Agent Comes At Night", I'll start another thread some other night.

Maybe things are different in Japan and the US (or the UK).

For example, a band called 神聖かまってちゃん(Shinsei Kamattechan) frequently posted on 2ch (5ch) promoting their songs, but now they sing the theme song for Attack on Titan.
But maybe that kind of thing is difficult in the USA (or the UK).

Japan has Nazi themed cafes. Yes, things are different. Lol.

If you want to promote yourself on the US, you need to disassociate from Any Forums.