Ngl this nigga was wise af no cap

Ngl this nigga was wise af no cap

Attached: FFXVGUvWQAEZlrR.jpg (648x473, 29.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/je3HjYN4G1E
youtube.com/watch?v=eNL40ql4CYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: beatleland2.png (1126x1127, 1.63M)

I’m too old for this board

Litterly who

youtu.be/je3HjYN4G1E

>Litterly who

>Litterly who

Attached: 1661123321260308.jpg (739x415, 44.85K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eNL40ql4CYk

Attached: 1401912194758.jpg (645x773, 82.14K)

nigga was a fraud tho on god
he could repeat empty buddhist phrases but was easily the most bitter, jealous and spiteful beatle fr fr

You can't shill him if you won't even tell us who he is.

George Harrison is best Beatle.

(Not true by the way) he was the only one who financially supported Mal Evan’s family and according to hundreds of his very close friends willingly gave money whenever he was asked which is why he was scammed later on with handmade films. Made the concept of charity concerts, his second album and dark horse tours also being very successful charity projects. Despite John/Paul being absolute assholes he was the only one fighting for them during the Northern Songs dealings when they weren’t present. Also the only member who wasnt a wife beater. I think you’re a bitter paulfaggot who doesn’t know a single thing about George ‘Based’ Harrison

Hell yea

No cap fr fr fr

He bought the old British estate house and moved a bunch of people in and fed them. He was always generous with his money.

However he was really fucking bitter about Paul and the money lol and apparently the spiritual stuff isn’t apply to his sexual desire

>about Paul and the money
when they had all decided that they would get equal shares and paul decided to get a new deal right after john died? get real

big fax my dude

one of my favorite "deep cuts" of his, if you can call it that.

ok

he just had little brother syndrome
he was bantered and not taken seriously by John and Paul so he wanted to prove himself

>easily the most bitter, jealous and spiteful beatle
That was John