Literally the best band of the 90s

Y’all will make memes about “vax de la rocha” all day long but deep down, you know they’re kino

Attached: C8CD30F6-6B95-41EE-8108-9E68A6266094.jpg (220x220, 16.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cpNUqNe0U5g
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck no, they're not a bad band but they're overrated. I only liked them in high school. Doesn't age well as you get older. You'll start branching out to different bands and never look back after turning 18.

I did sick manuals to grinds to flips to grabs to manuals to "Guerrilla Radio"

rap is cringe

I was the only metalhead in my circle of friends in the 90s and i remember them all saying "You must love that song Killing In The Name" This was before internet, so when i eventually heared it at a party i was like. Why the fuck would i like this boring ass crap. The band i was in played it and i must admit, its a fun dropped d song to play.

only zoomers hates ratm

>y'all

Attached: 10d.png (974x998, 134.16K)

I wouldn't say they're overrated. Their ST album is amazing. But yeah, after the age of 18 you stop listening to it along all other metal bands.
Killing in the name is not even their best song, it's probably so popular because it has like 4 lines lol.

SOAD is infinitely better and blows the fuck out of RATM.

TURN THAT SH- UP

Not even the best rap rock group of the 90s

Attached: urban_dance_squad.jpg (2048x1337, 343.69K)

>Y’all
Stopped reading

Korn was better

Attached: 2015Korn_Getty85234190120215.jpg (900x600, 165.96K)

Remembering the times RATM were sooo popular as Zack would rally round the family with a pocket full of shells.

Attached: DrGDVoKVYAA9HFh.jpg (510x680, 51.78K)

Attached: aWVhdXQzMS5qcGc.png (777x1200, 858K)

Them and Soundgarden have the most fun drop D riffs to play on guitar out of all those 90s bands. Despite him feeling the need to cram a wonky solo into almost every song, Morello was a riff mastermind in the back then, and that he had Tim C as a bassist who would just rock the shit out of the same riffs under him rather than doing a bunch of counterpoint shit made it all even more effective.

They have some of my absolute favourite riffs from that era together with Korn and SOAD

>Literally the best band of the 90s
yeah, the 90s were shit

>Y'all
Shut the fuck up, faggot. It's time we start bullying you nerds the fuck off of this board.
RATM has some cool riffs and nice bass lines, but they were a parody of themselves right out of the gates.
Now they shill for multinational pharmaceutical corporations, gov't mandates, and Orwellian double-speak.
>Birth-givers
fucking lol
lmao even

Attached: (you).jpg (400x400, 26.72K)

Fuck that. Metal is good long after 18. You're actually thinking of punk

You must hate dancehall, poetry Jazz, and grimes too right?

youtu.be/cpNUqNe0U5g

Attached: 22929845-5D2C-4394-8EBD-3E6BD7FE7115.jpg (307x409, 33.82K)