ONE THING

I DON'T KNOW WHY

Attached: 1584551635360.png (610x473, 380.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j3gDw8tWLyk
youtube.com/watch?v=l1JEmnTjdyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER HOW HARD (YOU) TRY

Attached: woland.jpg (500x567, 52.58K)

CRAWLINGGGGG INNNNN MY SKINNNNNN

PENIS PENIS PENIS

why werent they embarrassed to have this guy in their band who sounded like a stereotypical suburban white guy trying to rap

I BOUGHT A PS5 WITH NO GAMES TO BUY

Hes some sort of asian, it was the closest to a nigger they could find

Unironically this was cool in 2001 when I was 18. We laughed at how weird the video was but a lot of people in my college basement would listen to it on the big ass TV they had down there.

THE STATE OF Any Forums MAKES ME WANT TO DIE

We laughed at how he pushes that button. Bigger moves than Pete Townshend

This band’s sole purpose was to part angsty teenagers from their parent’s cash. I think I read somewhere that some of the members had connections to Warner prior to getting signed, so it shouldn’t shock anyone that they’re industry plants. They were like a boy band with heavy guitars for boys instead of for girls

Because it was the early 2000s and they lacked all self awareness.
Yeah I can see College Kids in 2001 thinking that.
Ultimately the truth,part of why it's so hilarious and embarrassing in retrospect I think.

THERE'S A PLACE SO DARK YOU CAN'T SEE THE END

Attached: download (73).jpg (512x512, 31.84K)

Yeah, that's all it was. It's not like they had an actual original style or anything. You are the reason why Chester killed himself, i hope ur proud of urself.

chet was the only redeeming thing about the band, and maybe the guitarist (someone needed to know music) they found him at an austin sxsw

KEEP IN MIND THEY DESIGNED THIS DRIVE TO IMPROVE LOADING TIMES

Yeah and if they were the only Nu Metal Band in existence,and if the use of electronics was truly novel beyond a white artist but one that spoke English and not German but also not anything fantasy nerd related doing it than sure but both Hip Hop and Prog not to mention Dancehall,Gabber,Ambient,Dub,and European Extreme Metal Bands had already been doing the same thing for several decades not to mention some Soul and Funk doing it in The 1970s. So if you were a White American with emphasis on American and handt listened to Pink Floyd and or any Horror Movie Soundtracks than it might have seemed mildly novel even though you would have still likely heard electronics in Pop Music Proper before this point.

As long as Mudvayne,POD,Kittie,and No point exist that's not enough of a reason to seek them out. Say what you like about Nu but they couldn't have written Dig.

What did he mean by this?

I mean that the type of electronics that LP is so praised for using had already long since been done and perfected both for Black Audiences in The US and all throughout Europe but some suburbanites will still insist that LP were the first to do it.

So? They actually made it sound so good it got airplay and was loved by millions. Name one act that made hitsongs with a truely original sound? Shit is always underground first.

No because Kraftwerk actually successfully crossed over to Black Audiences in The US,crossed over in The UK,and crossed over to audience es in Japan pretty easily. They probably are worth more money than Linkin Park are. If they're not than much of Disco,Hip Hop,and France/Techno definitely were.

It's not truly original it's a bastardization of things that black Artists we're doing 20-40 years before that combined with what European Prog was doing in The 70s. You just don't have a wide enough scope to see this. If anything Mudvayne was way more novel.

Also Hip Hop,Techno,and House crossed easily over to White Audiences in Europe. It was literally only white audiences in The United States who would have found this to be at all novel. Listen to Chiptunes and tell me they didn't have similar ideas going on in Asia either.

youtube.com/watch?v=j3gDw8tWLyk

ONE GAME
I DON'T KNOW WHY
I BOUGHT A PS5 WITH NO GAMES TO BUY
KEEP THAT IN MIND THEY DESIGNED THIS DRIVE
TO IMPROVE LOADING TIMES
AND THAT'S ALL I KNOW
IN CONSOLE WARS, EXCLUSIVES ARE KEY
WATCH IT FLY BY AS IT PORTS TO PC
LOSE MY EXCLUSIVES AT THE END OF THE GEN
I HAVE NO GAMES TO PLAY
IT'S SO UNFAIR
DIDN'T LOOK OUT BELOW
THROW MY PS5 RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW
TRY TO HOLD ON BUT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW
WASTED IT ALL JUST TO WATCH MOVIES
I SPENT ALL MY TIME INSIDE
OF MY OLD GAMES I'M TIRED, ALL I GOT IS PORTS
JUST LIKE THE PS3, IT'S REMINDING ME, OF A MEMORY, OF A TIME WHEN
I CRIED SO HARD, FOR LAUNCH TITLES
BUT IN THE END, IT'S JUST GOT, NO GAMES
I PAID SO MUCH, BOUGHT PS PLUS
BUT IN THE END, IT'S JUST GOT, NO GAMES

Attached: EUIqtJjXsAEIboV.jpg (700x517, 50.37K)

Only Autobahn was a hit and lets be fair, they sound completely different.

Sure but that sort of mild electronics instrumentation being used both in German and British Prog and by Soul and Funk not to mention Disco artists in The 1970s all of which made pretty good money for it. Mudvayne combining elements from RnB,Country,Hip Hop,Funk,and Classical to make actually pretty significant structural differences in terms of form. The Norwegians weren't going to come up with Dig.

youtube.com/watch?v=l1JEmnTjdyA

This reads like a thought I would have after doing too much cocaine

They may have made good money, but i don't think all those acts combined even touched LP. Those fuckers were massive for a long time. Don't get me wrong, i don't even like them, but thats probably because i heared them fucking everywhere.