Did he knew what was coming?

Listening this album now days feel even more relevant, then ever before. However, at places its so accurate that it gives me the eerie feeling, that he specificaly knew what its gonna be, how exactly the shit will rain uppon us. Also i was todays years old, when i noticed the SOS - 666 platenumber, wich is... ye, i know. My point is, could that be, He actualy tried to warn us of the shitstorm? Realy fast after the release, he got severly and utterly MeeToo-ed.

At the end of In The Water, there is that looped "Seven years" vox, it was released in 2017, so 2 more years to go till 2024, and mostly everything he was talking about in his obscure, metaphoric way becoming more understandable and relevant day by day, slowly starting to paint a grimm and menacing picture how how this word works and will end in tragedy, the only way is to free your own heart, relent your sins, and stay that way till the graceful death wont embrace you.

Great fucking album, tho, obviously 10/10

Attached: Brand New - Science Fiction Cover.jpg (1500x1500, 244.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@forbiddencontent:c/Red-and-Blue-Pillars-Luciferian-Symbolism:f
youtube.com/watch?v=tBvAxSx0nAM
youtu.be/0GHCaOCMQnc?t=1451
youtube.com/watch?v=dI0kUZ6VFik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What did he do again? I forgor

What he did or didn't do i can't possibly know, it's irrelevant anyways. Google it if you want to

Yes. Musicians who basically disappear know that they made a deal that went too far. I Am a Nightmare is a rather overt admission of Lacey's involvement in the occult. The cover of it is very similar to this painting made by a famous occultist, if the lyrics already weren't enough.

Aside from the hack SOS-666 license plate, Science Fiction's cover has a red and blue "as above, so below" thing happening. Here's a good summary of the significance of that particular symbolism as it relates to Luciferian ideology.

odysee.com/@forbiddencontent:c/Red-and-Blue-Pillars-Luciferian-Symbolism:f

If you don't know that occultists run the entertainment business, I have no idea what to tell you. These people are sicker than sick and they script out all the world's events. Also, for what it's worth, Brand New was briefly signed to a major label which has an interesting symbol in its logo. I'll leave it to you to figure out to what it is connected. I just hope that being a creep to girls on Skype is the worst thing they have on him.

Attached: 104a432.jpg (1280x720, 236.26K)

Thanks user! Don't worry i have a slight grip on how rotten and occult is the industry, but im not that into symbolism as you are apparently, so thanks for the link and the insight. This is basicly why i made the thread.

Do you have the time for more insights? im reading the article now.

Its funny tho, how i was thinking that the girls have the red top, blue bottom opposites. Also just the concept of freefall, basically capturing the moment before the crashing. I just find it fascinating,

oh, its a video, my bad

Is this the label logo you mentioned?

Attached: pmt.jpg (1504x840, 85.35K)

Oh, my statements weren't directed at you. I figured from your opening post that you did know about this stuff to some extent. It was more of a general statement on the condition of ignorance that most people seem to willfully have about the nature of our reality in the current year.

I am no expert on these matters (the Bible says to be simple regarding matters of evil for good reason), but a former winner of The X Factor Australia did a 5 hour video last year exposing a TON of this stuff. Make what you will of his conclusions, but the man knows his shit.

odysee.com/@Documentaries:38/AltiyanChilds:5

If you're looking for more "court jesters foreshadow world events" rabbit holes, this blog post makes the convincing case that Bono knew about 9/11 and used Beautiful Day as a cipher to tell everyone about it.

icareviews.wordpress.com/2016/09/11/sky-falls-you-feel-like-its-a-beautiful-day-or-u2-center-stage-for-americas-war-on-terror-bamboozle/

Vigilant Citizen is another good website that explores occult symbolism as it relates to entertainment. Very thorough.

Going back to Science Fiction, the subtext behind a lot of its lyrics become more and more evident as we learn more about what is happening in the world. Out of Mana repeats the line "Hell is digital" a few times.

Lucifer isn't all knowing, but he wants to be. This is represented in the "Eye of Providence" found on the US dollar. The scene represents his ideal. A disconnected elite class that is impossible to reach. It knows everything we do, but all we know about them is that they're watching our every move. This complete knowledge can only be built through databases that log information that we voluntarily provide to it. Hence "Hell is digital." A Google engineer recently was fired for saying that sentient artificial intelligence has been achieved. Makes you think.

Attached: istockphoto-976710098-1024x1024.jpg (1005x1024, 278.36K)

Interscope. Was their label for two records.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-28 110928.png (278x391, 13.65K)

is it the spiral? or i don't see something

I really like the line in Desert:
>Don't come running to me when they're coming for you
I think he definitely anticipated some sort of cancel culture and/or angry mob mentality that would become extremely pervasive shortly after the album's release.

Attached: pedophile-symbols-1-728.jpg (728x943, 201.78K)

fuck, makes me think a lot. The 'hell/heaven is digital" line got me thinking also. like before i had been settled on "hell is other people" wich is still standing true, but the digital age made it so in-the-face, and almost unescapeble, and also the fact that EVERYTHING is fake, or at least can be faked, so you never know.

Im checking out the stuff u sent me.

its intriguing how the industry works, and still there are records coming out (at least did in the past) where the artist actualy trying to leak out something, and it is allowed by the "higher power" cuz they know that paople are ignorant and dumbed dow, so nothing actualy will come out of it. its making me sick in a strange way

yea that song, and in the water is like a clean, obvious prediction of what is about to happen in close time

"little boy lover" get it now

Can you schizo fucks please get out?

>noooo stop having actual meaningful discussions!!

In all fairness to the dumbed-down masses, a lot of this stuff is cryptic in a way that can't be gleaned from just listening to the music or reading the lyrics. There is a lot of outside knowledge that is required to even detect most of the things being discussed here, let alone understand. However, if you approach interpretations of culture with the premise that there is a massive battle between good and evil (and that most powerful people are deeply involved with evil), it all starts to make a ton of sense. The fear of God is the beginning of all knowledge, etc.

bump

go back to your gay wpop threads, dipshit

>the artist actually trying to leak out something
youtube.com/watch?v=tBvAxSx0nAM

Attached: 5d7lrj.png (800x569, 243.37K)

OP here, good point tho

but it is more about the music industry, Science Fiction is more global in consideration

love these threads, list more obvious occult bands?
>death grips
>mars volta
>boards of Canada
>Donovan
>the doors
>beatles
>Black Sabbath
>Ariana grande
>

More interesting Science Fiction interpretations.

youtu.be/0GHCaOCMQnc?t=1451

Two songs with numbers for titles. 137 and 451. Add those numbers and you get 11 and 10 respectively. Two very significant numbers to the occult, as the video explains. 10 signifies God, while 11 means above God.

>Death Grips
>Ariana Grande
Required viewing right here: youtube.com/watch?v=dI0kUZ6VFik