Memes aside, this is the only album of so-called "popular music" worth listening to

Memes aside, this is the only album of so-called "popular music" worth listening to.

Attached: folder.jpg (943x944, 369.55K)

Big black is only popular here you wont find a person IRL that likes it.

>listening to music with swear words
I really hope you don't do this

What IRL? People in real life don't listen to music at all, they just turn on the spotify and listen to what's trending.

I exclusively listen to clean versions of rap songs

>listening to pedos
Shiggy

Albini is pretty popular among normies because he produced nirvana.

>normies care about who produced the artists they like

Its a filteration process. People start out as normies and some of them get into these things through means such as looking up producers.

>nirvana
No one knows Nirvana, Grandpa.

Blocks your path.

Attached: R-6430165-1457866670-4617.jpg (599x600, 65.3K)

being 'popular' on Any Forums, RYM or Pitchfork isn't really the real meaning of popular

This isn't Pop you Retard it's Hardcore.

Attached: RCO004.jpg (1024x1581, 398.59K)

can't tell if bait or you're just this out of touch. Nirvana is 90% of teenagers' first exposure to rock, and that hasn't really changed

big mac - songs about feeding

>this level of delusion

God I hope not they fucking suck lmao,possibly.

>Nirvana is 90% of teenagers' first exposure to rock
A lot has changed since you were young.

I once saw a guy wearing a shirt of the cover art, I thought about aproaching him and telling him that he was based, but im too autistic and akward so I didnt.

I like to think that in an alternate universe we became frens...

At first I didn't understand how you guys were so serious about saying that people don't know who Big Black is. But at the same time they know Nirvana. But then I realized. Blacks and browns really don't know much about Big Black, but they love Nirvana somehow.

Gay

You will never be a woman

You really think that, don’t you?

Implying Steve albino has had sex