White guilt the band

>white guilt the band

Attached: MC5_-_Kick_Out_the_Jams.jpg (300x300, 68.58K)

Shame for the White Panther shit because other than that, their stuff was amazing.

I just can’t get past MC5’s cringe woke libtardism. Literally a CIA band. Cringy “we be kick out da jams whitey” lyrics. They have a reputation but when you listen to them — it’s just bad.

People always fry to justify how important they are and I say we’ll, the album is very cringe and just bad. And their argument it “No, not that…. There’s a live recording bootleg from 1970 in Minneapolis that rocks, and Daytona 71 audience recording. And I’m all like “I don’t care to look into that… they are just awful wiggers with woke lyrics” and they argue back “ummmm, Well yes but think of the history of rock n roll hippy counterculture” and I’m all like “bye”

It’s always “stooges & MC5 Detroit Rock City baby!!” and many people who love the stooges hate MC5. Completely different aesthetic.

Stooges: Sexy, Fuck You, Violent, Cool, Badass Frontman, Excellent Music

MC5: White Panther Party, Wokism, Frontman Ugly as all Getout, Cringe Lyrics only boomer dads think “rock”

KICK OUT THE CHUDS MOTHERFUCKER

>KICK OUT THE CHUDS MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: 1660752241529648.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Are you having a stroke user? We understand that some band from the late 60s makes you very mad, but please take time to go to the hospital before posting on Any Forums

>amerifat the post

They were based, glad they make you faggots mad

>thinking the white panther and black panther parties were comparable to modern virtue-signaling libtards and BLM
They were actual revolutionary communists. MC5 held up rifles and pistols onstage. The kind of guys the CIA were actually trying to stop and astroturf through hippie flower power shit

MC5 is what Dad puts on the turntable after nagging Mom falls to sleep (in headphones of course as not to wake her). He lights up a poorly rolled doobie closes his eyes and is instantly transported to 1971 when he was meshing alongside Bernie, Martin Luther King, & Malcolm X on their way to White Panther Party Headquarters in DC to sight the Declaration of White Apology. Just at that moment his wife slaps him on the head and says “No smokin doobies in the house user” and dad begins to cry

You sound like a retard

Nice blogpost faggot. Go post your creative writing on reddit

I don't give a shit if some musician is nazi or commie. They're entertainers and entertainer's political stance matters as much as president's sax playing skills.

Kissing a jogger's boots is the physical equivalent of being a white panther.

Nice fantasy you have there. MC5 were literally CIA plant controlled opposition just like the flower power hippies. The sex, drugs, rock n roll nonsense was created to discretion anti-war anti-gvt movement. MC5 was major label slop.

What? “I don’t care about a bands’s lyrics, music, band members—as long as they have a cool t-shirt and Spin magazine says they are important/cool band”

If you don’t care about a bands lyrics, music, musicians…. What the fuck do you care about? Reputation amongst hipsters?

Music matters. Lyrics don't. They are just some forced crap glued onto product.

>They have a reputation but when you listen to them — it’s just bad.
I'm not gonna defend Kick Out the Jams or try to recommend any live bootleg bullshit, but if you listened to their two studio albums and thought they were bad then you have shit taste.

I like when Iggy called them fake communists

Of course lyrics matter — if a band is barking commie woke shit it’s unlistenable. Esp in a band like MC5 where they aren’t exactly what anyone would call “good muscicians” “Protopunk & punk itself is super simple 2-3 chord riffs played by people who can only play simple stuff. That’s why it was called punk (an insult meaning stupid naive little kid).

White guilt in 1969 was basically "please don't lynch people"