What does Any Forums think about her body of work?

What does Any Forums think about her body of work?

Attached: dojacat.jpg (1020x706, 119.43K)

Gross kike and gross sex kitten persona
Would rather fuck Megan Thee Stallion

i think she's breddy good

she will never top hot pink, its over for her

>Her mother, Deborah Sawyer, is a Jewish-American graphic designer,[12][13] and her father, Dumisani Dlamini, is a South African performer of Zulu descent.
Actually had no idea she's a jewess. She's still kino though. Megan Thee Stallion is the objective definition of a dumpster-fire compared to Doja.
>she will never top hot pink
fuck do you mean user? What's "top hot pink"?
Then congratz user, you have good taste. Too bad she went psycho and shaved her head. A goddamn disgrace and a tragedy. Her music is unironically fire though

her album, coomer, and shes ugly now deal with it

Attached: doja-cat-reveals-shes-not-comfortable-posting-on-tiktok-says-i-feel-like-something-is-wrong-with-me001[1].jpg (706x437, 82.61K)

>Woman
>Need To Know
>Not the biggest bangers of the year
Dumbass take. Hot Pink is fire, but she's psychotically creative so there's no saying she can't top it.

Attached: Doja-Cat-Need-to-Know[1].jpg (1500x860, 70.07K)

Amala - 6/10
Hot Pink - 8/10
Planet Her - 5/10

lol 24 songs, 2 top tiers songs. u wish she could i bet your ass she wont

What did you think of the Coachella show though?

Attached: AP22108175191651-e1650307358230[1].jpg (681x383, 47.75K)

her shows was dope, played the right songs but that aint shit is shit, she trying to get clout from bitches aint shit from dr. dre

Hot Pink - 6/10. An okay pop rap album with some good tracks (Say So, Like That, Bottom Bitch), but not a memorable album overall
Woman - 4/10 generic Nicki Minaj/Cardi B/Megan Thee Stallion/Fat Lizzo clone
She has a cool quirky online persona (still, she's no Azealia Banks), but musically, she's not interesting at all

Maybe Megan the Stallion isn't as pretty on face a lone. But I like her body better and she just looks like she tastes better. I have a much stronger desire to put my face in her ass and pussy than doja cat.

>she trying to get clout from bitches
fuck do you mean? She's hardly collab'ed with bitches on Planet Her. How is she trying to get clout from others? If anything it looks like she's spiralling downwards in insanity after she shaved her head. She's 100 times better than most of her female peers. She has potential to be the next Nicki, only sexier.

Attached: 05-computer-2160-pr2-1573500663[1].jpg (480x628, 42.73K)

>Need To Know
Is this really what comes off as a banger now? it just does nothing to me, another generic pop rap song with a trap beat.

from the song bitches aint shit - the chronic - dr dre, thats why she nammed the sont aint shit

>implying there's such a thing as standards in the current year
She has a soothing voice, fun persona, writes dumb funny lyrics that sometimes slap hard, and the beats are comfy. If I have to say who's the best black female artist right now, it has to be Doja, without question.

Attached: 2022.jpg (1214x735, 146.04K)

>Woman - 4/10 generic Nicki Minaj/Cardi B/Megan Thee Stallion/Fat Lizzo clone
holy fucking inaccurate take.
>"WAP"
>My pussy fuck my pussy make me squirt
vs
>"Woman"
>My hips are for childbearing
>Make me your wife and let me carry your children
>Let me be your woman
They're not remotely close, thematically nor musically. If anything, Doja did the superior version of sensual pro-femininity music, whereas Stallion & co made a disgraceful bastardized version of it.

What's her best music video?

Attached: bb06f31a12f1744dce70c6969936b2b3[1].gif (480x262, 448K)

It's an acquired taste

Attached: 9a3b270c1dc74ea037b1cbe9fdc62305[1].jpg (736x866, 64.33K)