Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtllrdwti8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28kjw0zgmdij9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

Free VST downloads (amps and effects simulators):
>vts4free.com/

ASIO drivers (essential to use VSTs while playing):
>asioforall.com/

JACK Tutorial for Linux audio production
>librmusicproduction.com/articles/demystifying-jack-�%9-beginners-guide-getting-started-jack

>Advancing Guitarist Mick Goodrick
mediafire.com/download/cvfno20fv4lf4a8v

>Chord Chemistry - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/61n5ob7eiifxzitg

Others
>Mickey Baker's Jazz Guitar
mediafire.com/download/zqh35xrj2iaqh22
>Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/oflu4wbwofhqtb
>Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/jmu6f7bj8bdxcd

Attached: 20210922_183054.jpg (2448x3264, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

justnguitar.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wastin/gg/ your lives

Attached: 1600813256845.gif (300x300, 239.23K)

For me it's guitarra Condor™ CLP2-2T in vintage sunburst finish

Attached: 1 (1).jpg (2000x2000, 131.28K)

>another sam op
this is now a johnny rebel thread

Attached: 93112.jpg (500x464, 51.32K)

Thoughts on Ibanez artcores?

Attached: 14864045_800.jpg (229x600, 18.2K)

Honestly not a bad guitar

>justnguitar.com/
Link is dead, anyone got any other recommendations for learning music theory with a focus on guitar?

its written wrong its justinguitar they missed the i

Sam it’s been years and you have gone nowhere.

I’ve made 1 million dollars cumulative since I first saw your ugly condor. You’ve done what? Spent your life savings another Chinese guitar?

werks on my machine

Attached: 1538706533842.jpg (219x210, 4.8K)

Correct. And now I've made it even better

Attached: 16094111263871643388477350573726.jpg (3264x2448, 2.44M)

cringe name
okay guitars

The more I see bands play live at local gigs, bars and shti like that. the less I want to do it. But I enjoy playing solo or with other people for fun. Does anyone else feel this way? Watching a live band is cool, but I picture myself in a band dealing with that, playing the same shitty covers ever weekend, and I think it would take all of the fun out of it.

It's not for everybody. I like doing it but you're right about it being a drain sometimes.

True. Maybe if I actually tried it I would change my mind. I saw a local cover band recently. They were good for sure, but it was in an absolute dive bar, worst I've been in, and there were boomers coming up to the guitarist maybe 2 feet away, recording him soloing
Saw that happen and it hit me I do not want to be the focus of the camera for some boomer like that, especially not on the solo to some police track. No disrespect to the band or anything cause again they were great but idk if that's my thing.

>playing the same shitty covers ever weekend
never change /gg/

Attached: 1524302292127.jpg (499x498, 65.45K)

elaborate

>and everybody clapped
Kek the truth is the best thin/gg/ you have to be doin/gg/ with your precious time is rottin/gg/ like rancid feces on Any Forums desperately be/gg/in/gg/ for my attention like my little puppy do/gg/

So who is the real loser between us
>hint: it's you, my bitch

Attached: IMG-20191117-WA0003.jpg (3264x1836, 411.08K)

that is embarrassing and shoddy worksmanship

This lmfaoe
I've gone to college, gotten a six figure job and picked up almost every piece of gear I've ever wanted since I first saw that piece of shit, meanwhile he's rotted on here and wasted his youth
It's poetic

It's honestly not that bad

Yes it is, Sam, it's fucking embarrassing and it's hilarious that your schizophrenia led you to ruin the one moderately nice thing you've ever had

Sam's honestly not that bad

(she)samuel campos: brazilian (wo)manlet.crabby guitar player Hated by many..Gets pe/gg/ed by trannies. Lives with (her)his mom, dead dad. Mutilates shitplanks because (she)he is neurotic.Pet shop Cristal, belo horizonte. Very poor. Retail wage cuck. Multiple personality disorder. He goes by sam, crazy jason, and crazy Jake. Pathetic irl.cant afford the rent. Gets rekt and comes back for more. Desperate for attention. Tries to save face by being crazy Jake and crazy jason, can't. Gets autistic boomers seething as well. Desperately goes on damage control after getting btfo.runs away to /an/ cat threads when he gets btfo. Gets btfo in said cat threads. Major spazz. Mentally ill. Desperate for attention. Loves throbbing cocks. Cat fucker. Tries to appear manly, fails due to (wo)manlet stature. Only capable of receiving love from a cat. bitter, short, poor. Is witnessed having mental breakdowns. Wants to be a furry but too poor to do so. Lives in filth. Probably contracted cat aids from fucking (her)his cat. Very effeminate voice because testicles haven't dropped. Hates brazil, wants to be American badly. Malnourished monkey. Bitter that people have nicer things. Spends all day getting btfo. Can't stop getting btfo. Lives to get btfo. Will most likely make this list grow over time.wishes this would stop, loses sleep over this. Has never seen a woman naked without a dick. High-school dropout. Hitlerina is (her)his only friend. Only pussy (she)he has seen or felt is (her)his cat.Is a wagecuck in a wage cage.the wage cage is his only form of irl human interaction. Loses his composure when he goes past his night night time. Will get yelled at work tomorrow. Will comeback and get btfo some more. Rekt by based Seattle individual who originated this long and ever evolving post on (she)sam lore. Vir/gg/in. No irl human friends.tiny hands. Tiny stature. Tiny brain. Tiny bank account.only affords cheapest gear. Toxxo life

Attached: 1661531513945645.jpg (1080x1884, 1003.26K)