Why did Chapman kill him over this? It wasn’t even that bad of an album

Why did Chapman kill him over this? It wasn’t even that bad of an album.

Attached: E5322D66-66AC-42FB-BE80-67B7B1EDAEB6.jpg (355x355, 13.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/john-winston-lennon/john-winston-lennon-part-01-of-02/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didnt he get Lennon to sign it before he shot him? Maybee he went back to his hotel room to listen to it and changed his mind.

No, John was nice to him while signing the record
He was shocked then for a moment didn't want to kill him
But he said fuck it and stood in front of John's hotel for hour waiting for him after

religious conversion

vault.fbi.gov/john-winston-lennon/john-winston-lennon-part-01-of-02/view

Well yoko owed the mafia so she helped him fly around the world get art pieces and then kill her husband : /

chapman gets a bad rap. sure he killed john lennon but john had a death wish. he hated his life and wanted to get assassinated which is why he said so much controversial shit and did shit like sing "shoot me" on come together. he was basically asking for it. yes I'm victim blaming

He anticipated it a lot and talked about it to their assistants

Let's all be honest here, he deserved it

i believe it

The Yoko songs are better than the Lennon songs. And I don't even like Yoko's earlier avantgarde stuff.

Back to hell Hoover, it's time to get back on your head.

>and his songs were never quite as good as Pauls
There's a song about it.

John Lennon and Darby Crash were both acid cult music leaders killed by someone within 24 hours of each other.

I'm not saying Casey Cola murdered Darby or is liable at all but technically yes she killed him. She shot him up.

Chapman was an MK Ultra assassin, Lennon had to die because he was becoming a powerful political figure

The Beatles were an MKULTRA mind control project.

Meds

Hadn't he been ramping that down for years though ?

Maybe angry post break up 70's Lennon, but 80's Lennon was a emotionally stable family man. He definitely didn't want to get killed since he really wanted to be there for Sean.

According to Chapman it was because Lennon's lips were too thin.

I wonder if Chapman ever sits around and thinks, "You know, I really could have just not done that."

Tavistock, not CIA

Was he threatening Chapman or something?

>Maybe angry post break up 70's Lennon, but 80's Lennon was a emotionally stable family man.
It's almost like you don't beat your wife and psychologically and emotionally terrorize your son for years and get off that easy just because you're ready to be seen as a good guy now.

Yes he was an asshole, doesn't mean he deserved to kicked the bucket.

Julian was the only victim, the women were adults and knew what they signed up for.

Whose to say really. The guy was loved by millions despite being a shithead. Better to just own up to it. But when you do a total 180 and market yourself as a great guy thinking you can just walk away from all that damage without a scratch on you, a little bullet to the brain seems okay.