"I always thought my genitals were the result of some crude practical joke"

"I always thought my genitals were the result of some crude practical joke"
so early smiths were dicklet cope all along?

Attached: moz324.jpg (500x773, 85.58K)

10 cm is enoguh

He's referring to being born a man instead of a woman. He actually has a big cock if his bulge in November Spawned a Monster is anything to go by.

The Smiths are dicklet repressing tranny cope music and I'm supposed to think that's 'based' because the faggot fronting it has made contrarian political statements?

Attached: 1660589019970697.png (510x620, 97.19K)

Holy shit imagine typing this post and saving that image you have a mental illness touch grass take meds etc

Go back, if you're not on 4channel to act like a retard, what are you doing here?

You're right I should but it's kind of an addiction

can i have a timestamp/screencap?

Smiths was depression-core
Their discography is one extended cry for help.

He could have had a 10" monster with the girth of a coke can and he'd have thought girls hated him for it. Even though they lined up at stages to smell him as he went past.

He's the definition of "nobody loves me" while every female in a 4 mile radius is throwing her panties at him.

He's not interested in women, user. Sorry to break it to you.

Attached: s9UfcyG.jpg (754x750, 128.57K)

Well plenty of boys lined up to smell him as he went past and he thought they didn't like him either.

He's pan-sexual, it's on record. He likes humans but only ones that don't like him.

Garbage's "Only Happy When It Rains" could probably be about him.

What it means it that she's a repressor. Probably why she's gotten into the right wing grift cope lately.

did you really grow up just crazy about how great your dick looked? OP is a fag.. at this hour?

Attached: tcctan2.jpg (585x797, 174.83K)

>pan-sexual
No such thing

>someone makes up a word to describe what they like
>hurr durr it doesn't exist
Them using the word is proof-by-construction that it exists.
Do you not understand how social constructs work or do you just want to rant about other people's sexuality on the internet?

Pan-sexuality is whatever the people who call themselves pan-sexual are. You can debate what and who they like but they have sexual preferences and orientations of some sort and whatever that thing is, that's what pan-sexual is.

It's so weird when people argue against fundamental things like this which they have no chance of winning an argument about because they're just reflexively denying aspects of reality. It reminds me of the conservative complain about how left-wing media is harder to fact-check because they spend so much time quoting documented sources.

Even on the merits of your own argument which is rooted in critical theory there is no truth only power struggle. So by arguing and opressing your stupid faggot world view it CAN effectively stop to exist by simply overpowering it. Stupid faggot.

Moz just larps as Oscar Wilde, he’s straight as An arrow in real life and devout Catholic

>if I say it doesn't exist then it doesn't

The implication of your claim is that literally one person saying otherwise makes it exist.
And there appear to be a great many saying so.

>lalala in my reality it doesn't exist
In your view, the Jedi are evil.

You don’t even understand your own views. Stupid faggot

>blah blah blah I cope that words have no meaning because I'm a communist tranny
What's most funny about this post is Morrissey doesn't even describe himself as "pansexual" and if you asked him whether that's real or not, he'd laugh at you. He is identified in the past as gay and bisexual and now dodges the question with bromides like "I don't like anybody." or "I love people, just not that many."

Some idiot on the internet
>Morrissey doesn't even describe himself as "pansexual"

Morrissey
>Unfortunately, I am not homosexual. In technical fact, I am humasexual. I am attracted to humans. But, of course . . . not many.

>and now dodges the question with bromides like "I don't like anybody." or "I love people, just not that many."
>completely proving my point
He doesn't identify as your made-up sexuality, he identifies as his own made-up sexuality to dodge from the fact that he's an overwhelmingly lean-gay bisexual.