Is it that good? Or is it just another autistic loud work from Any Forums core?

Is it that good? Or is it just another autistic loud work from Any Forums core?

Attached: 91DgvTk4TML._SL1500_ (1).jpg (1500x1500, 140.17K)

Its very good desu, its loud but not obnoxious loud, just a bit of distortion and louder voice but 80% of the album is slow and eerie, I can't reccomend it enough

gay band name
gay album name
gay cover art
generic rock music

the first three are accurate, but how is it a generic rock music lol?

i listened to this all the way through for the first time the other day. even with all the hype the album was very, very good. it's incredibly original, i love the singers voice, the guitar tones are really cool, drumming is next level, it's just terrific.

>Is it good?
It's good. Maybe even great.
>Is it THAT good (to warrant its reverence)?
Agh, can't say it is.

i dont mind people being overzealous / overhyped about good albums

it is generic with respect to the current landscape of rock music. why bother listening to slint when a band like black midi is more technical, more technical and more interesting

What the fuck are you even saying you spastic

shit-tier bait. just shut the fuck up and hang yourself

more complex*

Yes, it is that good, maybe even better. Personally I love it. Everytime I hear it feels like ocean waves washing through me with every cord being pulled.

It's very childish and simple music.

first time im on /mu and I see Slint, holy based.

>liking flint
mama mia

Yes, simplicity is the hallmark of music for children right? Explains rap.

All rap?
I am enjoying most less the more I develop

Attached: 5244428252_1f483c8463_o.jpg (1200x675, 60.51K)

Rap music tends to interesting rhythmic instabilities emerging due to it's very nature as speech-song.

It used to be Any Forumscore

Its good bro

The vast majority of rappers would choke attempting to write, perform, and produce an album's worth of material in the same vein as Slint, assuming any of them even bother to learn instruments. The skillset needed to combine harmony, melody, and rhythm to create mid-tier rock music makes rap look truly childlike in comparison.
t. No, I don't even think Slint is particularly good