This is fake right?

What would a Panchiko concert be? They aren't real are they?Any Forums meet up?

Attached: Screenshot_20220827-221525.png (560x827, 261.81K)

lol they literally mention Any Forums in the tour press copy
why is it geo-tagged alhambra when it's at the lodge room?
>sold out
kek

Attached: frauds.png (765x651, 111.79K)

Rip didn't realize it was sold out

There are youtube footage but i don't think is legit. Those old musicians must be hired. It funny cause all those claims from pachinko members are always quoted by someone else

The geotag had me not buy a ticket honestly

suppose that it was all fake, wouldn't that make it even cooler? No ones gotten a band started doing this shit before. If its real its literally just a bunch of fucking boomers playing old music, big deal.

>Those old musicians must be hired.
its pretty obvious looking at videos of their shows. they frequently mess up and the singer forgets entire verses and freestyles some random shit

It’s dishonest. I don’t care too much about authenticity in music but swindling people with a fake persona and origin story is crossing a line. How do you expect anyone to take your music and the feelings behind it seriously when everything else is a lie.

I should've hopped on this desu

But if the musics good that's all that should matter. We don't really know whether its fake or not, i'm sure people have done some research on them. If the music sucked they would've stayed unknown and obscure.

Hoaxfags BTFO
These dude's are the real deal, glad they're blowing up. Can't wait if they tour nearby

I'm mean I'd go either way

The lodge is a great venue.

>Any Forums meet up?
No

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-28 004855.png (1160x851, 1.02M)

don't care album sounds good

post an actual Any Forums meetup, pretty sure this was Any Forums

will toad be there?

It’s the most obviously fake thing to ever be faked. If you believe this, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

People who think it’s fake are braindead zoomers who seriously believe no one was a weeb before 2012 lmao

Attached: FZq0C_EXEAUoEsc.jpg (2048x1536, 930.63K)

There is no mention of it anywhere on the internet or in print before 2016.

Also the original “disc rot” thing is bullshit. That’s not how corrupted CDs sound. It’s not a record. It wouldn’t have surface noise. It would skip or not play at all.