Brian Johnson is the worst singer of all time and AC/DC was ruined as a band after he joined

Brian Johnson is the worst singer of all time and AC/DC was ruined as a band after he joined
Scott > Johnson

Attached: 1200px-Brian_Johnson.jpg (1200x1198, 187.42K)

No, Back in Black just buries Bon Scott metaphorically as well as literally, it is a wonder of a comeback record.

Coincidentally it's the only album Johnson sort of sounded good on

Back in Black is great, it's just that the writing fell off basically right after that.

Attached: 1F7F88F7-F1A0-43D3-8122-9D3C132DF44E.jpg (1536x1452, 237.93K)

Now I'm being sent to this post when I try to make my thread. What's happening?

I legitimately can't tell the difference between Scott or Johnson. They sound basically the same to me.

I prefer Highway to Hell desu

you've listened to too much EDM and are now time-looping

>Coincidentally it's the only album Johnson sort of sounded good on
No shit, he ruined his voice singing Bon's songs in a hurry.

Scott was a terrible singer as well but he was a lot better than Johnson, which says a lot about Johnson

I enjoy Johnson's vocals, but it does basically sound like someone is holding his hand down on a hot grill and he isn't allowed to take it off until he finishes his take

he's just a fuller Robert Plant, that's his whole schtick. David Coverdale was described by Page as David Cover-version because he was kind of tinny too, but Johnson has more power than either. He's Plant Mk. II, if you will.

Hear hear, they should've tried getting Scott back in the band.

Attached: 1CE9ABBD-FFCD-4DB4-A283-A2E5D3C592CA.jpg (1650x1905, 404.2K)

would have unironically made better music this way than what we got after BIB

Kek

bon scott era was GOAT but don't talk shit about my nigger BJ. nobody else could have stepped in he did what had to be done

nice imagery
fwiw, I liked highway to hell as a kid but was raised Lutheran and had an idea for a cover version where it was "highway to heaven", "Jesus got rhythm", &c. &c., highway to heaven might have had full lyrics. I was probably around 12-13. ac/dc holds some nostalgia for me but I'm pretty sure if I was shown it now as an adult it'd be hard to get into besides a few songs. I do like thunderstruck, the ridiculous vocals fit on that one for me.

Has anyone ever seen this guy w/o his hat? You'd think we'd be owed that at least once after 40+ years.

I mean I'm not even a huge Greatful Dead Fan but is this because he used le "wrong" .music theory or le "wrong" chords or something,and if so how do you not realize how retarded these arguments are? You realize they just change which "chords" seem correct as people's tastes evolve and change right?

My bad,meant to say AC/DC,I am a huge Greatful Dead Fan,anyway your opinion has been disregarded.

idk about the theory but Jerry Garcia was unique among 60s rock stars for sounding like a nervous middle-aged accountant in interviews. Maybe that's why he chose the needle.

I meant to say AC/DC,I would agree with you on that. I actually like Greatful Dead quite a bit.