Neurosis Getting Cancelled

twitter.com/consequence/status/1563689035708645386?t=R3tyPyfhRao7IoEwGebrlg&s=19
What are your thoughts, Any Forums?

Attached: ThroughSilverInBlood.jpg (333x300, 25.18K)

go back

shrinebuilder was a dope group

At this point, when a band gets canceled on social media, I go out of my way to listen to them more. Even if it's a band I only sort of like.
>hate twitter
>hate leftists
>hate zoomers
>love me Brand New
>love me Neurosis
Simple as

lol

isis was better anyways who cares

>At this point, when a band gets canceled on social media, I go out of my way to listen to them more
cuck

looks like they canceled themselves.

time to give them 1 star on rym

neurosis is too heavy for you huh

what were the recent events that caused him to post this?

I'm thinking I'll blast some Neurosis later tonight

He found Jesus

disappointing but Through Silver and Blood is still one of the best metal albums ever made. At least Scott Kelly has the balls to admit that he was a terrible husband and father. Most people when put in that situation would just deny, deny, deny so despite the horrible actions he may have committed, I respect the honesty.

Scott has been a meth addict for decades, is anyone really surprised that he's done a lot of things he regrets?

>artist gets cancelled
>I listen anyway
simple as

>only place I've seen this discussed is here
If a band cancels themselves and nobody gives enough of a shit to notice, did the cancellation even happen?

Basically shows you can't be honest in the current climate or be forgiven for faults done in the past. Normalfags just love being lied to.

No way.

Based, I have Neurosis, Burzum, Brand New, and Hate Forest lined up for the weekend.

>Basically shows you can't be honest in the current climate or be forgiven for faults done in the past
that has always been the case. as much as people love to preach forgiveness, going out in public and admiting your faults and apologising for them just turns you into a target into the eyes of the masses. denying or ignoring everything usually leaves you in a better spot than saying i'm sorry.
fucked up, but that's how the monster of "public opinion" works

Problem is social media magnifies everything and leaves it up so that people can't forget and move past it. Not to mention the current climate is far worse now with woketardism plaguing any sort of discussion on pretty much any mainstream site/services.