The Doors got BTFO forever by this

The Doors got BTFO forever by this

Attached: The-Animals-The-House-Of-The-Rising-Sun-1530124841.jpg (600x600, 145.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOJSmXSFCWk
youtube.com/watch?v=6Kc9co0psCs
youtube.com/watch?v=oOzpncIHCLs
youtube.com/watch?v=6zrwCjjUqs0
youtube.com/watch?v=hVYBuGhpo7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=AgHaGrZkkv4
youtube.com/watch?v=U6bRukfcUf0
youtube.com/watch?v=sQAZ1Ok05A0
youtube.com/watch?v=4py-jtiCtfc
youtube.com/watch?v=6lnoM25D-js
youtube.com/watch?v=BXqPNlng6uI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuWqrBaq9xE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

uh huh, sure bud. don't think so. it was one of the most groundbreaking releases i think of its era though.

What does this song have anything to do with The Doors?

Psych-influenced, organ-oriented 60s blues rock, I guess

Eric Burdon and War > Animals

>The Doors got BTFO forever by this
Could you explain?

This single came out in 1964, while The Doors first album came out in 1967.
Explain what you mean.

Had just as much staying power

Not even. And I like The Animals

The Doors made their own shit. Animals had 1 hit with an old traditional song.

>When I Was Young
>Sky Pilot
>Don't Let Me Down

This is so absolutely wrong as this is one of the most overrated A-sides of all time.

Really funny, made me laugh. Anyway

>pushes Pop Psychedelia and Garage Rock into Prog and Art Rock territories, arguably the first mainstream band to experiment with long theatrical songs that would pave way for 70s Hard Rock, Prog, Jam Band and Post-Punk music

youtube.com/watch?v=nOJSmXSFCWk
youtube.com/watch?v=6Kc9co0psCs

>first band with a larger than life frontman who laid the seed for people like Iggy Pop, Nick Cave, Ian Curtis and GG Allin
youtube.com/watch?v=oOzpncIHCLs

>first Rock band to add elements of Spanish Flamenco music to Rock before Queen, Guns N Roses and others did it. Also that descending guitar riff with the keyboard is proto-Tubular Bells core
youtube.com/watch?v=6zrwCjjUqs0

>what other mainstream Rock band had the balls to put a prison working song in the middle of two Pop ditties?
youtube.com/watch?v=hVYBuGhpo7Y

>OG incel core
youtube.com/watch?v=AgHaGrZkkv4

>One of the first Rock bands to pull the whole "Rock is lame now" shtick and start making what would be conventionally considered "uncool" music such as Big Band and Easy Listening (basically made it normal for Punks and Hard Rockers to shoot their shot at crooning)
youtube.com/watch?v=U6bRukfcUf0
youtube.com/watch?v=sQAZ1Ok05A0

>One of the first all white Rock bands to understand the potential of Funk and its amazing addition into the traditional Rock format
youtube.com/watch?v=4py-jtiCtfc
youtube.com/watch?v=6lnoM25D-js

>similar to Lynch, managed to combine accessible sunshine-happy Americana aesthetics with dark, otherworldly atmosphere that would later influence genres such Gothic Rock
youtube.com/watch?v=BXqPNlng6uI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuWqrBaq9xE

And last but not least
>high probability Jim Morrison had sex with at least one of your family members

Attached: morrison smile.jpg (500x354, 18.53K)

>it's another episode of doorsfags pretending they didn't base their entire sound off of Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

>finishes classic rock

Attached: Gene Clark - Front.jpg (1535x1535, 1.29M)

No they don't.

Gosh, this was great.

meds

First day?
>it's another Doors hating tranny getting mad that Morrison & Co peaked Rock music with only six albums and singing about eating Chicken.

Their entire career was essentially trying to rip off this song, but they never managed to make anything better then it. None of their songs have the longevity, sophistication, technical ability, or purpose that this song does.

the doors have multiple famed songs across multiple albums. their singer is one of the most venerated of all time. the animals have only that one song. no one can even name anyone in the animals
makes you think