She is an instrument

>she is an instrument
>she is revenge
>she is several women

Attached: 1660899147730.jpg (600x600, 80.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/image-search-options/kljmejbpilkadikecejccebmccagifhl?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This album is stupidly good

I hate this band but I really enjoyed this album. For some reason this is the only good thing they've ever put out

Check out Illusory Walls

god tier cover art

AOTY 2021 honestly

Honestly thought I would hate it when I heard they went in a prog rock direction but I fucking loved every minute of it.

Easily their most memorable guitar parts to date and they’re a surprisingly good band for one who’s bassist is the only original member left

everyone should smoke weed at age 20 to this album

look at me ma im posting albums with no titles again

god mid western emo is so boring what do these dorks have to be sad about? just drink beer and listen to slayer

>what do these dorks have to be sad about
>mid western
you answered your own question

Godly album. I remember downloading it from a sharethread years ago and i still listen to it from time to time. I dont even know what these guys look like and i don't wanna find out.

they from connecticut tho

this album sucked

Harmlessness by The World is a Beautiful Place and I am No Longer Afraid to Die

ARE YOU DIANA?!
THE HUNTRESS?!

MENTAL HEALTH

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/image-search-options/kljmejbpilkadikecejccebmccagifhl?hl=en

Attached: Anne frank is amused.jpg (822x291, 69.77K)

that's even sadder

trust your instincts

you're better off not knowing. that said, seeing them squeeze 9 or 10 people onto a stage the size of a postage stamp when they opened for Into It. Over It. was pretty impressive