Can we PLEASE get the k-fags their own damn board already? this is excessive and %95 non-music related

can we PLEASE get the k-fags their own damn board already? this is excessive and %95 non-music related

Attached: Screens.png (957x737, 587.51K)

I agree. It has gotten to a ridiculous point.

they should make /jaypee/ for the koreaboos.
maybe this will be the birth of /keyarr/

/kr/ - Korean Media board NOW

agreed. if we had a kpop board we would talk about the music much more often

Attached: 1_IVE_Rei_Gaeul_Liz_Leeseo_Wonyoung_Yujin (4).jpg (1536x1762, 688.91K)

been like this for years newfriend. just learn how to filter threads and stop flooding the board with these ''muh kpop all over my board!'' threads. Not even a kpoptard btw, if you want to shit on a general that actually ruined this board shit on wpop

been here 14 years. there were 1-2 threads back in the day not 6

the only reason the mods won't do it is they are all /jp/ and hate the k-fags more than we do, therefore won't taint their site with a k-board. niggers

Instead of whining about the board being slow, why not make more and better threads?

This is a better thread.

and that's a good thing. This website was never meant to be made to discuss korean shit.

I make plenty but you shitheads are too busy posting about what yung nigga just tweeted on his insta-tok

That's not even a good meta thread.

sure buddy

then delete kpop threads. it's not even music anyway it's just paparazzi shit

fuck you

Attached: ;).png.png (1881x933, 1.1M)

filter them, dumb faggot. they will never be deleted. This could have happen back when m00t was leading the site but now, do you think Hiro gives a shit about this? The same thing happened with vtubers on the jay and even if a board was made specially for the discussion of vtubers, there still are hololive and vtubers threads on jaypee. Why? Simply because it's related, they won't do anything about it. Same thing would happen if a korean board was created.
holy shit, hospiceposting. you truly are a Any Forums oldfag. look what i posted, us oldfags amirite :^))

Attached: tourist quits mu.jpg (922x211, 56.97K)

>caring about tripfags
you have always been the cancer here

Attached: 1622201438439.png (470x375, 125.95K)

Any Forums needs kpop so the post rate stays high

holyshit just look at how much of that screenshot is really just coomer shit

Any Forums would unironically be 10x better as a slow board. niche threads would actually stay up long enough for people to see and more good discussion would happen. old Any Forums was slower your threads would stay up for 2-3 days even if they weren't super popular. now threads slide in a matter of hours, mostly because of kpop and other shitty generals, twitter threads and 'jakposting. this place is fucking dead

sure buddy

Link the five you're allowed to have open at one time and everyone in this thread will post in them

Agreed, I actually prefer slightly slower boards. It's nice to reply to people before going to bed and then wake up with the thread still active so you can continue the conversation.

No it's not
Get a job

I don't have any other threads up because I have given up, I am a broken man.

Then stop complaining and do something else

I have a job; that's why I'm posting in threads before bed and in the morning rather than in the middle of the day, retard

make me faggot

I blame tiktok and instagram. The same shit that's (further) ruining normies has spilled over to anonymous, since there's no way zoomers aren't exposed to this shit in school and then they bring it here with them. There was a time when you niggers actually knew and followed the rules, namely rule 10