Win Butler of Arcade Fire #metoo'd

pitchfork.com/news/arcade-fires-win-butler-accused-of-sexual-misconduct-by-multiple-women-frontman-responds/

Attached: metoo.png (732x552, 690.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzfXxkHrIBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>and nothing of value was lost
they can have that one, good riddance

/thread

"Stomp, clap, hey!" bros, not like that

I never liked them, they ruined indie, they ruined rock music, turned it into stomp clap hey core

Im glad its over.jpg

Attached: its over dance.gif (600x900, 861.4K)

TOLD ME NOT TO CRYYYYYYY

Attached: 0D5C7F33-C8BB-4246-947B-8682F1B4550B.jpg (1242x791, 441.54K)

Isnt he married to another member in the band

>Three women made allegations of sexual interactions with Butler that they came to feel were inappropriate given the gaps in age, power dynamics, and context in which they occurred. All three women were devoted Arcade Fire fans between the ages of 18 and 23 at the start of their interactions with Butler, which took place during overlapping periods from 2016 to 2020, when he was between 36 and 39.

youtube.com/watch?v=qzfXxkHrIBM

He's literally the frontman of the defining indie band of the 2000's. What the fuck are you on about?

>he likes them young and small

based

she is a cuckquean
>Statement from Régine Chassagne:

>Win is my soulmate, my songwriting partner, my husband, the father of my beautiful boy. He has been my partner in life and in music for 20 years. And for all of the love in our lives, I have also watched him suffer through immense pain. I have stood by him because I know he is a good man who cares about this world, our band, his fans, friends, and our family. I’ve known Win since before we were “famous,” when we were just ordinary college students. I know what is in his heart, and I know he has never, and would never, touch a woman without her consent and I am certain he never did. He has lost his way and he has found his way back. I love him and love the life we have created together.

>stupid groupies use modern buzz words after they willingly porked Win
Oh so its nothing

At this point you just have to start wandering if “sexual misconduct” is not just natural make bahaviot

>make
*male

>inappropriate given the gaps in age, power dynamics, and context
>power dynamics and context
do women really think they *have* to fuck somebody if they are rich and famous? they are trying to absolve themselves of agency, responsibility, and decision-making

he's like bono but even worse

good riddance

>A fourth person, who is gender-fluid and uses they/them pronouns, claims that Butler sexually assaulted them twice in 2015, when they were 21 and he was 34

Attached: james-murphy.jpg (2088x2528, 900.6K)

If only every frontman was as autistic as Gerard Way
>groupies come back stage
>he draws them a dragon
Honestly a drawing of a dragon sounds pretty cool

Fucking clown world
Seriously
I feel bad for straight men

If only this could have happened before Reflektor to stop them from ruining their legacy with all that shite music.

For fuck's sake are people going to have to start signing a contract to fuck now or something? Anyone who kills a then willing roastie is a hero.

They all laughed when they canceled AP so I'm gonna enjoy the fuck out of this. Please destroy his life and take his career/fans/money away.

PoWeR dYnAmIcs
Lmao

so what? their music is still shit

sounds like nothing. retarded trannies on resetera are already cancelling him