Band is made up of a frontwoman and a bunch of dudes

>band is made up of a frontwoman and a bunch of dudes
>frontwoman stands out while the dudes look completely generic and interchangeable and are just part of the background
Every. Time.

Attached: female fronted bands.jpg (514x507, 45.3K)

Jeannie Slut and the Orbiters

Great band, tho

Let’s see, there’s The Regrettes, Julie, Sunflower Bean, Porridge Radio, Wet Leg, Gustaf, Star Crawler, Big Thief, Hole, etc. I don’t think really think they follow that trope

Literally who knows any of those bandcamp tier bands

The Regrettes doesn't count because it's not a frontwoman + dudes, it's a bunch of girls. OP is making a point about how bands where there's one female singer and a bunch of guys might as well just be the woman's solo act with a replaceable male band behind her.

No Doubt

Attached: A8BD2099-5791-4A96-BB4E-0A910FA8B8F8.jpg (500x500, 50.76K)

I didn't remember what any of those guys looked like.

And?
All the guys dont look interchangeable

Maybe the band members should step up their game. Like Siouxsie and the Banshees has John McGeoch who is a guitar legend. Or Cocteau Twins who also have guitar legend. Paramore doesn't have any skilled musicians other than their drummer who is actually a monster but he's always in the background.

It’s not Hayley’s fault that Zack Braff and Thom York choose to look so generic behind her, she’s just always been the ideal scene/emo gf.

Does any big rock band have a bad drummer?
And no Ringo is not a bad drummer

Yes they do, you just need another quirky looking dude to replace one of them.
I agree with this.

>Ringo
Lars would be the one to inb4.

Metallica is not a rock band.

isn't paramore a band with practically no original members besides the girl?

legally the band is only her

good band and example

lol. i never knew the make members.

I legally love her

Attached: 1s9dh4wtwg591.jpg (709x1851, 198.2K)

no one listens to it for the music to begin with, so it doesn't matter as long as the novelty factor is still in the forefront