You remember your Death Grips phase

>you remember your Death Grips phase

Attached: AEE15D5F-422B-4453-A2F6-B68F78BBB74C.jpg (697x695, 74.63K)

thankfully i never got too autistic about them. they’re cool and all i’d just rather listen to something else

No? I never had one

i'm just getting into them

I had a period when I would listen to Death Grips quite a bit. I shared it with my friends who loved hip hop. We had a healthy realationship with the music, we never took it as more than an experimental take on hip hop, and we had a blast. We were young adults.
My little bro had an actual Death Grips phase in high school. Some of his friends told me he looked scary blasting his music, which I assumed was Death Grips since he listened a lot to them at that time. I think he genuinely thought he was an edgelord. He's out of it now and he listens mostly to "phonk", whatever the fuck that is. I don't know if he'll cringe if I reminded him of his Death Grips phase.

glad im not the only one, i lol when i see people liking them now

I liked em back when the first 3 albums were coming out, but over time I've just stopped listening to any music that's like that though. Loud, screaming, rapping, heavy.

I don't cringe looking back at that time though. I was having fun. Now the fun has left me

Attached: 1661393812377752.jpg (500x492, 39.38K)

I've discovered cooler bands since, but Death Grips still sounds fantastic.

I did. So what? There's no stigmata these days.

Attached: carmine.jpg (480x360, 11.03K)

Wow mu changed a lot since I stopped checking here regularly.

I was young and naive. There's too much hope in their music for me now

You all migrated to reddit. Why are you still here?

same

30yo boomers knew better retard

>"30yo boomers"
>calls others retards

Attached: 1655077788652.png (427x344, 114.79K)

cry about it

better

Attached: 1623458548765.gif (390x261, 1.81M)

Hey man, at least you didn't have an Eminem phase.
I still regret mine greatly.

exactly the same

in my death grips phase i unironically considered legally changing my middle name to "noided"

who asked

Cry about it.

Attached: when you take 2 melatonin gummies instead of 1.gif (200x150, 1.66M)

fuck off retard

Make me.

Attached: tears.gif (400x278, 487.94K)

fuck off retard

Make me.

Attached: kiddwaya-kidd.gif (401x498, 2.74M)

Lmao, I used to really like them during a brief but intense period of my late teens. I even got to the point of blasting them in the car with my mom, to which she asked something like "Is this that new trap thing I've seen on TV?". Dark times.

Attached: wtf.png (760x826, 619.3K)

fuck off retard

you two just kiss already god