When will Beatles haters admit it’s just too smart for them?

When will Beatles haters admit it’s just too smart for them?

Attached: 0D1688F7-20A0-4FDB-9EEC-414BC54B19EB.jpg (220x220, 30.88K)

that cover is exactly how a 13 year old zoomer would make an album cover today.
true visionaries

Do you just spit out words and think you’ve made a point lol? Explain yourself

no
she’s right btw

take your time, you'll get there.

>50% kino 50% cringe
pure schizo album

I don’t get it I don’t what 13 old year zoomer are up too lol I’m not a pedo

You don't know it. You're stuck on artists you can buy the shirts of at Target and you think you're dunking on anyone but yourself.

I disagree, but that's because it's not an official Beatles studio album. Capitol took the British EP and added the singles from 1967 making a compilation album.

too many granny tunes, all the McCartney songs on this are embarrassing

fool on the hill is literally the best beatles song you disgusting ape

Every song is good and there's only one Paul granny thing. Beatles memes are cancerous normie shit in any case.

I burst out laughing when "Your Mother Should Know" starts playing, Paul is a meme

Paul’s granny tunes work on the albums.

I'm surprised John even allowed this album to be released, so much filler.

They didn't control what Capitol released.

the zoomer music would be just some mumbling about brand name clothing products tho

Much less filler than Sgt. Pepper

It's an EP

or an ep in the 60s

The filler as you call it on this album lol is better than all other music released

Shut your dirty whore mouth. What tf are you even saying not every album has filler you mong kys

I miss John bros..

Never because every other British psych rock act did the same things this did and a lot of them did it better. Magical Mystery Tour is still enjoyable I guess. Both American and German Bands tended to be more introspective to my eyes but I still enjoy Small Faces,Cream,and The Deviants quite a bit both of which I think captured the exact same energy,also Tomorrow and Andwellas Dream who I'm sure drew on The Beatles for inspiration on some songs but definitely not my favorite ones.