LET'S SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL

What is OBJECTIVELY speaking, THE worst band of all time?
I've thought about it all week and I think the definitive answer might be AJR.
I normally scoff whenever you faggots call anything you don't like "Reddit" but I genuinely fail to find a better adjective to describe whatever the fuck AJR is. A bunch of pompous talentless theater kids who had a semi-viral song 10 years ago, but now think they're "clever" and "smart" because they shoehorn David Lynch references into their video game themed songs.
It's literally, unironically Reddit: The Band.

Attached: ab6761610000e5ebd0f8fb5691ea660889d10eb1.jpg (640x640, 85.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAv5Rxpl_UY
youtube.com/watch?v=f2dJxFIV28Y
youtube.com/watch?v=laFCqCCEGTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It’s AJR. I don’t get why people circlejerk over hating Imagine Dragons when this band exists.

Death Grips

Agreed. I think this might actually be the worst band of all time. I find it hard to fathom just how shit this band is. They easily top every other shitty popular band it’s a meme to hate on (Nickelback, Coldplay, U2, Creed, Limp Bizkit, Imagine Dragons, etc.) as well as every other sort of “niche” act that is genuinely hated for making genuinely terrible music (Insane Clown Possee, Brokencyde, Blood on the Dance Floor, etc.) in terms of how shit they are. I’ve only ever been exposed to their music either while driving or listening to the radio at work because they’re played on my local FM alternative station fucking constantly, yet I’ve never even really heard any of their songs beyond about 15 seconds or so because I find them so revolting I turn them off immediately out of an almost defense activation/startle reflex reaction. I know there’s the one that starts HELLO HELLO, the one that starts REMEMBER WHEN WE ALL GOT DRUNK, the one that starts I GET UP I GET DOWN AND I’M JUMPING AROUND, the one that starts USED TO KEEP IT COOL USED TO BE A FOOL and they all get this same reaction from me. Like it’s not just shitty music that sucks that I can listen to ironically and make fun of; they actually fill me with a physical unease and I need to turn them off immediately. The few times I have heard one of their songs all the way through it became stuck in my head in an uncomfortable way; not in an earworm way a catchy pop song gets stuck in your head, but in the obnoxious way “I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY’S NERVES AND THIS IS HOW IT GOES” or an annoying commercial jingle gets stuck in your head.

Who the fuck listens to this band and why are they so popular?

That I get up I get down song makes me fucking pissed. They beat Panic at the Disco's high hope song for the shittiest song ever.

Every girl I've ever put my penis in has listened to AJR.

Attached: 1592e3768a24abd630c14177b79bb801.jpg (235x282, 9.46K)

Oh god, this fucking band.
The only thing that'd make them more Reddit is if one of them turned out to be a nonce or a troon.

Attached: EuzAe-VXAAMQ5SR.jpg (1017x765, 54.49K)

I'd say Ghost but you're right

Thank you, I tried with them. Saw the images and they looked cool. And then I listened, it was awful. I wanted Slayer or something more atmospheric. What I got was this... Iron Maiden style power metal bull shit. Love Maiden but this wasn't cutting it. Listened to a bunch of Norwegian black metal and all was well again.
Judging by their album titles, and looks, and songs, they make Ben Folds look like Henry Rollins or Alice Cooper. What is this bull shit and how did we go this far?
God why is there so much shitty music? And why are women and most young people so into it? Limp Bizkit at least TRIED, Nickelback were satisfied with making mediocrity. U2 had their moment in the sun and then got to close to said sun. Creed and Imagine Dragons are both shit and I can't even remember them. ICP is a cult and I'm beyond intrigued, music sucks but wow they are fascinating. Blood on the Dance Floor is just awful, same goes for Brokencyde.
Asking Alexandria. That is all.
youtube.com/watch?v=tAv5Rxpl_UY

That's all you need to know.
Be sure to delete this from your YouTube history if you don't want your start page to shit itself for a month.

meant to reply to

youtube.com/watch?v=laFCqCCEGTc

Literally doing a soiface in a promo photo

god damn all 3 of them look like caricatures for "New York Jew" stereotype.

>Asking Alexandria. That is all.
>youtube.com/watch?v=tAv5Rxpl_UY
What's wrong with the song, other than the edgy lyrics?

the worst band is some band you never heard of, dipshit. they never released any material, never played a gig, never hired a manager. They were three idiots in a garage. But they were a band.

How do you know that

because he's in that band

>I get uuuuuuuup
>I get DOOOOOOOOOOOOWN
>church organ solo

Attached: 37598.jpg (300x300, 90.43K)

ajr is based

AJR is millenial disney music.