Were the 00s the last good decade for music?

Were the 00s the last good decade for music?

Attached: 567633355.jpg (1200x1200, 234.9K)

The '10s were the first good decade for music

Good memories, for me at least. Hanging out at band practice. Beer pong and house parties. Trying whatever we could to get alcohol to party. Dirty scene chicks doing whatever they can for attention.

Jesus. Almost all of those bands are godawful. Those bands are the reason I never even wanted to even give 10 seconds of my time to any band labelled emo. I didn't even want to listen to Sunny Day Real Estate when I looked them up and found out they were emo because I just assumed they had lip piercings and eyeliner and made pop music for bpd hot topic bitches

all this music was trash and proof that rock was finished and deserved to put out of its misery

I wasn't any of these. Scene shit sucked cock; always has, always will.

None, I always had an aversion to proto-soi bands fronted by 25 year old men who sounded like they just hit puberty.

I knew these bands were no good because all the kids who listened to them became hipsters with manbuns and problem glasses feminists who drink craft beer and whine about Trump's toxic masculinity.

I still don’t understand how SDRE and other bands of that ilk link to bands like Panic At the Disco and Fall Out Boy. With those bands’ metal equivalents I can understand how the family tree links bands like Cannibal Corpse and Suffocation to bands like Bring Me the Horizon, Attack Attack, and Asking Alexandria but I don’t know who the missing links are for the more punk and post-hardcore bands are. Like I sincerely doubt Pete Wentz was listening to Rites of Spring or American Football.

pop-punk brother, always \m/

Trash? Pic related is the best album of the 00's

Attached: 2ae82a99[1].jpg (600x600, 88.72K)

Thats because Pete was listening to The Get Up Kids and they were listening to Sunny Day Real Estate

It's like how The Devil Wears Prada probably listened to Norma Jean growing up because they were sheltered Christians while the Norma Jean guys were listening to Botch and Dillinger Escape Plan and getting their sound from them.

All those bands are trash and their listeners are either dead from fetanyl OD or working in a kitchen preying on the 18 year old server that works there now.

Based department is gonna give you a call within the hour

I always thought it was gay but I went to local deathcore shows cause there was nothing going on. It made me seek out heavier, less gay metal, so it wasn't all bad

>scene kid
It's hard to describe how much I hate people who glom onto music and think it's a personality trait.

>It's hard to describe how much I hate people who glom onto music and think it's a personality trait.
let's be real that's every middleschooler ever, past and present

Attached: BlueCappin.jpg (1536x1536, 1.66M)

the late 90s-early 10s were the dark ages of music. The mainstream music was shit and the internet wasn't too popular to listen to music by independent artists. Nowadays the mainstream is still shit but there are many ways to find talent and good music on the internet.

Music is my druggggggggg :3

Normie mogs all others, pop punk is 2nd

based