Anime

The entire Zeitgeist for the past decade has been about capturing/recreating the essence of Anime.
OPN, Vaporwave, PC Music, Soundcloud rappers, etc... All those artists with the Vidya samples
Heck, the reason why artists like Strawberry Switchblade blew up in the underground is because their music literally sounds like Sailor Moon's soundtrack.
The reason why Kate Bush is popular among indie kids is because Hounds of Love lowkey sounds like a soundtrack to Evangelion or similar.
It's ALL about the Anime, whether you like it or not
youtube.com/watch?v=rGXi3LCNLB0
>inb4 weeaboo
You're posting on an anime website

Attached: artworks-2yyCdboiYOHJL0vC-bk7yqA-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 92.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i0qUMat6PWA
youtube.com/channel/UCFaOTMpPwQRPQOvHXjRyuRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as much as I like anime, zoomers enjoy it because it's reliance on escapism, overused archetypes and it's overall marketable commercial aesthetic. It's made abundantly clear with all the flavor of the month shit we have now (spy x family is funny though, chainsaw man is okay but it's literally just a jk, eva and flcl hybrid)

So the artists are just more talented versions of Chrischan

chris isn't even into anime.

it's more you think that because all anime is incredibly unoriginal, the things you mention are even from the 80s you idiot.
this is how you can make your own anime: contract the services of an art-farm making the most basic art they can for thousands of customers every day, copy an actually good or famous story and add pandering romantic/sexual content with what is presumably pre-teens or teens and the kinds of people who tripfag on Any Forums or browse reddit all day will gobble it up call it a masterpiece and even buy "merch" to cum on.

OP is a faggot kys

Attached: tell.png (185x119, 43.79K)

What even is the "anime aesthetic" ?
I think something like Eva has no relevance to the modern aesthetic. Anime like Your Name and Attack on Titan are what control it today. Less autistic colorful bullshit, more lofi serene hipster bullshit
I'm retarded so idk what I wrote

Yabujin is great though. This one was probably my favorite weeb shillshit youtube.com/watch?v=i0qUMat6PWA

Same, me neither

Sound like visual novel type beats

That would make sense, considering the whole fuckin title is just lifted from one.

just so you know, you always use the same patterns of conversation every single time you shill. it’s very obvious you’re talking to yourself

ANIME, YOU SAY?

Hiya, Yukiverse here.
youtube.com/channel/UCFaOTMpPwQRPQOvHXjRyuRg

Attached: YukiComm10(Edit).jpg (1640x1708, 1.47M)

Hell, I'm not an AI, though.

Just a being from space who enjoys making music. Though I do know some AI in space. They are terrible. Don't speak to them, usually aren't nice 'things'.

Attached: YukiComm2.jpg (1571x2048, 192.38K)

I shouldn't even speaking about the AIs, come to think of it. . .

Attached: img_42069.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

Fuck off shill

it's just a combination of late 90s/early 2000s aesthetics, this is nothing new. Anime could definitely be a defining part of that for some though.

Seethe.

Attached: IMG_20222708.png (900x900, 505.68K)

You fucking suck. Why do you stealth shill? Do you think someone is going to accidentally stumble on your dogshit music and become a fan? Is spamming your links with no clue as to what it is going to make you famous? You aren’t gonna make it, you are so far from making it that it isn’t funny. Fuck off shill, leave this place and never come back.

だまされやすい。

Attached: 9f883c45e092d38a96ecd6b6d53f648cbf55e992_full.jpg (184x184, 9.43K)

You are a faggot and self promotion is against the rules.

Damn man, two numbers away from quad 5555.

Good luck next time.

Attached: IMG_20220827.png (1619x1619, 1.56M)