Friendly reminder

Are you ready for one more round?

Attached: mariah.jpg (720x728, 29.8K)

for me, it's Last Christmas

Can't wait. I love christmas music.

For me, its Faliz Navidad

Attached: 8F5AE5BF-76D8-4B82-BA98-3F15503CF71F.png (758x577, 112.39K)

For me, it’s Piano Merengue

I rarely go outside.
nobody in my family celebrates holidays. not sure what the fuss is about, haven't heard this song in years

>first winter in years I won’t be forced to hear this and the same 7 Christmas songs on repeat working at a grocery store
I’m free

eat a bullet

CHRISTMAS COMES THIS TIME EACH YEAR

Attached: Beach Boys - Christmas image edit.jpg (600x706, 459.82K)

For me, it's the Paul McCartney one

>eat a bullet

Attached: me irl.png (645x770, 26.19K)

In my younger days, I worked at a garden center that transitioned into a Christmas store for the holidays...

We'd get started mid-to-late August. Music wasn't until November 1st (which is brutal enough as it is), but working with Christmas ornaments in August meant being sweaty and covered in glitter.

I usually see grocery stores start carrying garden seeds in the last week of January.

>I usually see grocery stores start carrying garden seeds in the last week of January.
where you live? in Georgia planting season starts in February or March.

no i'm in Pennsylvania where planting season isn't until April

all the good Christmas songs were from the 40s-50s and modern ones always sound false or forced. in fact from 1942 to 1965 the only year the Billboard didn't have a Christmas song in the top 10 was 1952.

Attached: mctoe.jpg (615x773, 59.13K)

Not all of us toil away in department stores for Mr. Shekelstein during the most wonderful time of the year.

Attached: chpo.jpg (712x1208, 206.59K)

I'LL-AH HAVE-AH A BLUEEEEEEE (OO WOO EE OO)
CHRISTMAAAS

fucking based lol

But that's when the yehuds started removing Christ from Christmas song lyrics