Why is music getting worse, I thought humanity was evolving?

why is music getting worse, I thought humanity was evolving?
where the fuck is the next Ludwig Van?

Attached: Ludvig Van.jpg (768x1024, 166.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zjqdDMgpbDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're the next Ludwig Van. play us some music, all this other shit blows.

Michael Gira > Beethoven

i'll bite. post recommendations

>where the fuck is the next Ludwig Van?
Probably in an asylum or in some third world country

Classical music is like renaissance painting. Cool but has zero relevance to the lives people lead today

I imagine there is some genius tier musician who's never made his music public due to autism, and it will only be discovered after his death.

youtube.com/watch?v=zjqdDMgpbDU

>I thought humanity was evolving?
how the fuck did you come to that conclusion?

digital watches

>I thought humanity was evolving
Under Jew leadership? KEK
No, everyone's getting dumber, user, and it's by design.
Stupid people are a hell of a lot easier to rule over than smart people.

Soulless German music is a regression

digital watches? did you just wake up from a 35 year coma?

well music compostion was better 200 years ago but the average person was starving to death and dying at age 30

>the average person was starving to death and dying at age 30
eh. public school propaganda.

>I thought humanity was evolving
Only liberal retards believe in the notion of progress, it's was always going downhill.

Grosse Fuge is better than anything Swans came up with. The Seer is overrated garbage.

>relevancy
>average person
who cares lol this is supreme art we're talking about here

>It is difficult to imagine how music has always expressed its special power on the world of appearances. We must suppose that the music of the Hellenes deeply penetrated the world of appearances and merged with the laws of its perceptibility. Pythagoras’s numbers surely come to life only when understood through music: the architect built in accordance with the laws of eurhythmics and the artist conceived of human form in accordance with those of harmony; the rules of melody made the poet into a singer, and from choral song drama was projected onto the stage. Everywhere we see the inner law which can be understood only from the spirit of music, determining the outer law which orders the world of appearances: the laws of music governed the genuinely ancient Dorian state which Plato tried to define philosophically, and for that matter governed the rules of war and battle with the same confidence as dance. But paradise was lost: the original source of movement of a world sickened. This world moved like a ball being pushed and swung around in a whirl, but its movement no longer had a driving soul; and thus it had eventually to tire until the soul of the world was once more awakened.
>It was the spirit of Christianity that brought new life to the soul of music. The soul of music transfigured the eye of the Italian painter and it stimulated his vision, passing through the appearance of things to reach its soul, to reach the spirit of Christianity already apparent in the Church. These great painters were almost all musicians and it is the spirit of music that allows us, as we absorb ourselves in their saints and martyrs, to forget that we are seeing. But fashion took command: just as the spirit of the church fell prey to the artificial discipline of the Jesuits, so – along with art – did music fall prey to soulless affectation.

Attached: richard-wagner-600x600.jpg (600x600, 47.37K)

good evening sister

tl;dr
enough with the wiki copy paste and get to the point

It's not much to read. If you want an answer there it is.

Ah fuck you I am not wasting 3min of my life reading pretentious babbles by some random 18th century cuck posted by a pseudo-intelectual roman larper apeist when you can easily summarize it on a single phrase

everyone with a computer has a complete studio in their own home, there should be a million more talented composers than there currently are.
what the fuck humanity, get your shit together

>Where the fuck is the next Ludwig Van?
Have you heard the good news about our lord and saviour Jacob Collier?

Attached: Collier.jpg (960x1201, 236.13K)

I asked for composers not cover artists

Everything you said in that post was wrong.