What is currently the most Underground music scene?

What is currently the most Underground music scene?

Who is most cutting edge of creating a new genre?

Attached: 141FDCF5-7AD5-4FA8-887C-BBC190C23994.jpg (800x481, 247.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RjddJkKvrRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None of us would know lol.

If I told you, it wouldn't be underground anymore.

He who knows doesn't say, and he who says doesn't know.

Not exactly underground but k-pop has to be one of the most cutting edge genres in the west created by globalism. This is the 60s “British invasion” Play over again.

stfu

yeah dream on kiddo. no one on the street gives a shit about k-pop. not even close to the british invasion. if you think every stacey out there is listening to bts, I've got bad news for you...

>one of the most cutting edge genres in the west created by globalism
globohomo as the Any Forumstards call it, maybe, commodified conveyor belt music, but glad you like it.

Look here faggots, I don’t like K-pop ether. But When I speak to my niece she’s listening to it, Korean and Indian media are the growing in popularity in the west, k-pop is curated corporate trash but it needs to be recognised.

Probably Australian Hip hop, main example would be kid LAROI

Attached: 5A53417C-ACD0-4CC5-80E1-DD3A2334CE03.jpg (701x438, 75.34K)

me. its so underground only 2 people know about it.

Kpop was cool and interesting to listen to in the west in like 2012. Now it's super main stream and burnt out and stupid.

Attached: elite-gymnastics-ruin-compressed.jpg (500x500, 68.42K)

There’s no underground anymore anything comes to light instantly cause of the internet

electronic music scene from africa, labels like nyege nyege tapes.
the independent scene from japan
grime, drill from uk
avoid: cringe internet music shilled here and on rym

This. The moment you do something some fag out there is writing an article on it to farm clicks about this cool new thing that's going on.

I would have never thought it'd get massive. I expected it to make a smaller splash than even Jpop

Yet some bands are not allowed to perform, Or at least their best hits are prohibited and people would go to jail if they were caught performing them.

If you want to be rich, four good looking lads belting out early 60s rock and roll with a grungey edge to it. Music is cyclic, this is where we are going to be.
You can pay me 10%.

You are as wrong and out of touch as the kpoopers in this thread.

I'm always 100% right about these things, I need to monetise it somehow. Somewhere around Hamburg Beatles is what you should be aiming for.

It’s not going to happen, people aren’t as social anymore and that’s seriously older than boomer shit. Pop music doesn’t die but it’s never going to be that again.

This song has 200 views and it’s based. Kinda sound like old skrillex and hyper pop m.youtube.com/watch?v=RjddJkKvrRI

Attached: 6183BF7B-8874-4FAF-98C1-3CA2E6CC61E2.jpg (750x661, 275.73K)