Learning basic music theory ruined my appreciation of music

Whenever I listen to music all I hear is "A,B,A,D,E,D,F,C,A(sharp),G,A,ect" in the tune of the music now. Like whenever I hear notes the letter of the note is said in my head.
How do music-theoryfags deal with this?

Attached: what i hear.png (600x196, 3.32K)

That's the autistic beginner stage. It'll pass.

You'll loosen up over time.
I hated songs that go by certain progressions like i-IV (a lot of '60s shit) or I-IV-V or vi-IV-I-V

No it didn't, no you don't.
Maybe people should try learning more than basic ass music theory like chord progressions and the fact that harmony isn't of paramount importance in all music genres, but rather things like development, form, timbre, melody, etc. are. Seriously, are these people so retarded as to listen to some ambient music and be like
>hurr durr why is there only one chord this is bad music
fucking retards.

It will pass, and if it doesn't, you might have to actively try to listen without analyzing, for some it's really hard to do, and it destroys their enjoyment of music.
>No it didn't, no you don't.
Brainlet

>No it didn't, no you don't.
What, do you find hearing stupid letters more enjoyable than the nice sounds you hear before learning music theory? Why is it letters anyway, shitty way of doing it because those letters don't even naturally sound like the tones themselves.

>Brainlet
kek you actually believe OP, fucking retard
what the fuck are you talking about, illiterate moron?

Just say the letter F without doing the tone of the note F, it doesn't sound like the note F.
A sounds like A though, it's the only one that really does, maybe C and E too.

>he believes being able to tell pitches apart is some mythical language only under 6s can understand
lmao, lol even. music is literally no different from any other language and adults learn those all the time.

literally no reading comprehension
>music is le language
and regurgitating platitudes kek

reading compression isn't needed to know you're spewing bullshit

literal mouthbreathing retard kek

Just because you're a brainlet and can't into auto-analyzing music doesn't mean it doesn't exist
It's extremely common
t. Went to school for jazz

autistic

lmao why are you lying? unless you have perfect pitch or have the sheet music in front of your face you shouldn't be able to tell which notes you're hearing or which key the song is in without a reference pitch

perfect pitch is a meme, if you hear the same sound over and over again you will start to notice the difference

sure you can memorize one or two pitches but all 12 pitches in any octave? good luck with that lol

I literally do and can hum/whistle them at will to tune guitars.

so you have perfect pitch congrats

>all 12 pitches in any octave?
If you can tell A you know when it's an A, doesn't matter if it's A1, A2, A3 ect.
Same goes for all of them, a note has some the same acoustic qualities no matter what octave it's played at, there's certain subharmonics that are in all of a single note's octaves.

Sounds like a (You) problem