Beanie man back again with another one of his his "songs" What does Any Forums think?

Beanie man back again with another one of his his "songs" What does Any Forums think?

youtu.be/MOfvaUwWi2k

Attached: BeanieMan.png (241x459, 215.46K)

He should link up with Ariel Pink frfr

I refuse to listen to a “man” who wears his fag insecurity so blatantly

I haven't paid attention to this dude's content in years. Has he disappeared even further down the "america is fucked" rabbit hole or chilled out?

He's more so going down the "it's everyone else's fault i'm single" and "private citizens should be allowed to own nukes" rabbit hole

Single of the year

why are these nerds making terrible music now? Jordan Peterson uploaded some absolute dogshit music a few months back too, wtf is going on?

Attached: Wut.gif (640x480, 1.45M)

Lets fucking goooo

Attached: Armored Tim Pool.jpg (500x500, 39.75K)

how funny would it be if OP went bald?

Holy shit

Better than the new Muse record tbf

his band is called timcast?

Attached: AF5F8EE6-ECC3-49EC-8934-AAE9BCDEF6C4.jpg (764x500, 67.73K)

I got through the whole thing waiting for a song to start. If this were sex he'd have cum in 20 seconds and vomited as soon as he hopped off me. He's a decent singer I'll say that but he has fucking terrible artistic sensibilities.

Attached: 07ae8215c8c5f53dfef223d67d2a0471.jpg (1222x2048, 268.73K)

Im far right and have been making music for almost 20 years. Where were you?

Hi varg, which venom album are you plagiarising next?

Having taste.

Did he? Link pls

>zoomies fw a song actually has dynamics and builds to a climax instead of being a 4 bar loop or verse chorus shit

Attached: drake.jpg (1280x720, 56.74K)

Easy answer! Because music taste is taught, not acquired. If you grow up on a kind of music you will learn to love it, no matter if everyone else thinks is dogshit. Music lovers have standards, but people have no musical standards whatsoever besides good production which is easy to afford with money. If you have money and an audience, it is ridiculously easy to pay some fucking nobody starved for money and name recognition to make you a shitty sellout song, and all the 14 year olds in your audience that have only ever listened to showtunes until now will swear it's genius because this is their first time hearing a song with a bridge. That's why all youtubers are rappers now. Music taste is not innate, it is taught, you may be predisposed towards liking some styles more than others, but if you never find them then you will never know. And if you're a pimply 14 year old that spends all his time playing fortnite and listening to JP then how would you ever know music can be better?

Attached: well you see.jpg (500x600, 197.48K)

i've sat through more arias and contemporary classical suites than you kid. I'm sorry to inform you, compressing the shit out of everything only to *slightly less compress it* at the 3 minute mark is not dynamics, it's just copying bon jovi's tricks from the 80s but doing it shitty. Get the fuck out of my lawn and get some fucking TASTE jesus fucking christ I hate you fucking people and your fucking buzzwords I would cut your neck right now if I had a knife.

Attached: Oh yeah that's the good stuff put on tokyo virus love story right now.gif (255x255, 538.82K)