/prod/ - music production general

"Why do you all hate me and want me to die" Edition

Post what you're looking for in feedback.
GIVE feedback to GET feedback.

Upload WIPs to Vocaroo (or any other user site). You may NOT link to Soundclouds, Bandcamp - anything resembling self-promotion will be ignored.

Resources:
>Pastebin - Links, books, videos, articles, tutorials
pastebin.com/qtDwktHP

>/prod/ wiki
mu-sic-production.wikia.com

>Mixing Secrets and misc. resources
mediafire.com/folder/64bx81yayqzch/Production

Previous: Daily /prod/spiration (x3):
youtube.com/watch?v=mp3rONoqpsk
youtube.com/watch?v=R_rX_-o9AAk
youtube.com/watch?v=jjHMB1mTzZc

Attached: funkynutmeg_300762100_187337203755608_4139711693410881794_n.jpg (1440x1665, 216.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1eVXsdhJtUbn
vocaroo.com/11mtOwFPydXJ
vocaroo.com/15YMJOCasnqw
voca.ro/13CBeTiZDdjA
vocaroo.com/1aZJQ7coXLAV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is that steve aoki?

I want to eat her sub if you know what I mean

god i wish i was born female

Can someone explain Bandlab to me? How are they able to offer so much free stuff like their loop library and Cakewalk for free?

vocaroo.com/1eVXsdhJtUbn

Attached: 1635732310823.gif (689x631, 203.05K)

hows my guitar rhythm here
vocaroo.com/11mtOwFPydXJ

i really like the drum sound i got on this recording but im afraid panning is gonna be rough. we only have one mic picking up snare, hi-hat and crash (treated it as a mono overhead / snare top mic). any tips for what to do down the line when we hit mix stage? other mics we have are snare bottom, kick, rack tom, floor tom, and ride / trash mic
skip to 1:00 for drums
vocaroo.com/15YMJOCasnqw
funky progression, like little eq changes happening in the background or whatever is causing that swishing effect
would sound pretty cool with a house beat

are there any really light weight daws/music apps you guys would recommend for when you are out but have a melody in your head you would like to get down?

I use the voice memo/recorder that came preinstalled on the phone.

and just sang or whistled? I kind of want something with a keyboard

where do I find massive preset packs. Could only find a couple ones on r*ddit

Just came back from Egypt, did a 30 min prod challenge, was hoping someone could give me feedback on the main riff, arabian scale its me live but i'm getting tired of making things so repetitive, any suggestions on how to mix things up?

voca.ro/13CBeTiZDdjA

>funky progression, like little eq changes happening in the background or whatever is causing that swishing effect
>would sound pretty cool with a house beat
thanks. It's a constant structure minor 9th chord. The swoosh is a distortion running through an LFO on frequency with another LFO modulating the first one. Definitely thinking house beat with lots of distortion and syncopation.

Attached: 1646090355113.gif (326x252, 12.09K)

Looking for feedback, hope you enjoy it
vocaroo.com/1aZJQ7coXLAV

Attached: vapor.png (1080x1920, 1.89M)

This is very very high quality

Pretty much just lacking a singer at this point

you hear whats wrong or look at meters and gain staging or turn effects on and off

i wish i could sing as good as nick drake. i wonder if it's possible to learn to sing that beautifully. i guess it probably is

it's really good. nice work

Everyone has at least one range they are good in, just learn how to use it well

the Best the Best the Best

Attached: af2c2e13ed587dedb91a77f56b0218b7.jpg (687x927, 252.2K)