I remember people crying and shitting themselves about how she was being "controlled" by her dad or whatever

twitter.com/britneyspears/status/1563289813058342912

i remember people crying and shitting themselves about how she was being "controlled" by her dad or whatever

dis bitch be crazy

Attached: britney nuts.jpg (719x900, 81.46K)

She's not that innocent

She knows she's allowed to post nipples on Twitter, right?

According to the media it's completely normal and good for girls to have onlyfans the second they turn 18 now. i dont see how brittney posting cleavage is any more out there than posting full-on pussy and butthole for $5 a month

shes still hot so she gets a pass. fucking hater

When girls post tits it's CRAZY!!! Newfag please. We don't want women on the internet if they are not showing us their tits for free.

Delete this post before I screencap it and make a complete mockery of it when I wake up tomorrow

Her sister was diddled by a nickelodeon exec and she got pregnant very early on during her teen years.

ill be waiting patiently

I want to suck her tits so fucking bad.

not bad

>A WOMAN POSING NUDE ON AN ONLINE PUBLIC FORUM?!?!?!? WOOOOAAAAAAHHH IM GOING INSAAAAAAAAAAAAANE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
imagine

>i remember people crying and shitting themselves about how she was being "controlled" by her dad or whatever
she was though, fucked her out of millions and had her touring for peanuts. If she wants to post something tame on twitter who cares?

Lock Her Up

Attached: 1658427332803.jpg (974x656, 150.75K)

She proves she's not crazy by hiding them. To make this point the fappening killed off the career of Jennifer Lawrence. The idea was to put her in a few more throwaway roles before having her do nude in some life affirming Oscar bait drama film. Having photographs of her bending over and spreading her asshole on the free and open internet removes the financial incentive to do that.

You can't really deny that she isnt enjoying herself more now

why are women like this

I don't think that killed her career as much as society moving on and coming to the shared conclusion that she's basic as hell did. When's the last time you heard someone talking about The Hunger Games? A lot has happened in the 10 years since.

>britney is crazy because she's posting slutty pics

don't buy in to this weird MindMemeā„¢ bait

Attached: huh.jpg (1198x1200, 62.8K)

Christina Angulaira never did this

because she's a fat piece of shit now

Get a life, incels!