Search Beatles on Soulseek

Search Beatles on Soulseek

How much did Paul pay them for this?

Attached: soulseek-online-bigblue.png (256x256, 905)

that's weird
if you just search an album it comes up though

Why would the most easy to find, widely accessible band to exist need to be on a music bootlegging platform? Isn't SoulSeek typically for hard to find stuff?

>Why would the most easy to find, widely accessible band to exist need to be on a music bootlegging platform?
So I can get it for free dummy

yea i searched for beatles music months ago there and nothing appeared
that weirded me out and made me think apple records or someone made that but who knows

Makes me feel like SLSK is compromised. A honeypot

there's certain things hidden but to avoid that you have to type in the album specifically and use the bottom search function and type in the year to find it. only know this because like the beatles, I've done a few searches in actual major artists here and there and just like them, nothing came up. wonder what kind of deal slsk got to filter shit like that and how this issue wasn't brought up before

I don't think it's an actual deal as much as the dev preemptively filtering this shit to avoid the wrath of the music industry. Soulseek has a literal pleb filter on it. Instead of searching the album like other anons suggested I search the most unique track name off the album then right click on the one that is most appealing and download folder.

Filtered

bro what are you even saying
it's a pirated music platform

All I am hearing from you is that you are a basic bitch and also too dumb to find The Beatles music on or off slsk.

I've found almost everything I've wanted but that's a good idea in case I cannot. thanks for the tip

bot post

That's how I search for basically everything especially rare stuff. I don't just assume that other users on soulseek have things in properly labeled directories. I have found entire albums, EPs, etc that were in folders with a genre name with a lot of other crap in it.

You don't use slsk for mainstream top 40 artists, you stupid faggot. Get off slsk, you're ruining it, zoomie.

why not
Im not giving them my money

if it's that bad and you need some top 40 artist there is always rutracker

Right. I'm saying you shouldn't NEED to pirate something as easy to find / download as Beatles songs. The few times I have used Soulseek was as a last resort if an album was LITERALLY not available anywhere else

They are easy to find, in many places... Such as soulseek. This is bizarre logic, couldnt you apply it to any other pirating source?

>he pays for slsk

The private torrent tracker myspleen bans most Disney stuff and Netflix shows that would be within the scope of what is normally on it. Private torrent trackers state what can and can not be uploaded in their rules and it can be a ban on pleb shit sometimes.

search for *eatles