Is it worth listening to?

Is it worth listening to?

Attached: 61Ij0JBPRdL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 39.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9R5KAmIOBkA
youtu.be/1cti0T0KObE
open.spotify.com/playlist/2NdfPLQeqIV5gTpFFrorWJ?si=634cea3d45134875
youtu.be/hUxYZWSnH6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GOT TO ROLL ME
GOT TO ROLL ME
GOT TO TROLL ME
GOT TO ROLL ME

For me, it's Let it Loose

every time i look at this cover my eyes immediately graze over the image of the black guy with oranges in his mouth and i start laughing uncontrollably

Attached: 8B0FC305-1E79-483C-AD39-D9E99DC41B85.jpg (185x212, 41.25K)

you could skip a good chunk of the songs and enjoy the experience much more

It worked for The New York Dolls...

To me he's the whole cover.

shelf it for the winter, user, if this heat's not letting the album breathe. The Exile part becomes something to relate to, warm, inviting, during those cold days. The history is insane on this record, the coincidences, etc., there's a sound opinions podcast that breaks it down, worth a listen. Me, I love Exile, the best Stones that isn't tied to Brian Jones. It's raw, it's them really taking Americana deadly serious, it could blackface, but I don't think like that, cos Exile was the Stones again deadly serious soul exploring, maybe they hit it to on the head that they had to make a Some Girls and the rest is history, but yeah oh yeah, great record, pussy galore did a meme of it.

only if you listen to the corresponding liz phair tracks afterwards

youtu.be/9R5KAmIOBkA
youtu.be/1cti0T0KObE

Ye. Pretty much the entire album, lol

Peak stones was 63-74
Everything after that is garbage

can't do it, flower makes me too horny

even Some Girls?

even Black and Blue?

Top 5 most overrated albums I've ever listened to. Bloated album of drunk bongs larping.

This one is slept on tho ,and worthwhile.

Attached: its-only-rock-n-roll.jpg (600x600, 412.3K)

fantasize has the same effect

open.spotify.com/playlist/2NdfPLQeqIV5gTpFFrorWJ?si=634cea3d45134875 [Best of The Rolling Stones]

Every fucking song is great unlike the two albums before this

Everything up to Tattoo You is solid. After that Mick ghoulifies the band

Glad you include often overlooked Goats Head Soup. It’s Only Rock N Roll falls apart after the first three tracks.

Exile has got some fat in the center, but I don’t think Rock and Roll comes close. After the first two tracks and the temptations cover, I just get bored.

AND CALL ME THE TUMBLING DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Tetorritory.gif (240x240, 3.68M)

The coolest Stones song ever made is this Muddy Waters cover that never made it to an album.
youtu.be/hUxYZWSnH6E

Attached: F00907FD-7920-40C3-80B1-0E5B51B60AAF.jpg (1125x793, 403.33K)

Ive listened to Sweet Virginia after a haircut for years now. It’s just a bizarre autist tradition now. I’m gonna save Exile for a cold winter’s day.