Their music is good but why are they so fucking cringe

their music is good but why are they so fucking cringe

Attached: ab6761610000e5eb575ff7654f087a7e667230a4.jpg (640x640, 93.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Oy8TzPOWp4
voca.ro/1dhCDWenajeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When nu metal was "in" You wouldn't consider them cringe. As time went on most nu metal bands eventually faded away as people's tastes changed. But for some reason slipknot still kept a large amount of active listeners. They found out that their fan base changed from nu metal fans to cringe metal fans. They need to keep behaving cringey or else they'll lost their retarded fan base.

>for some reason slipknot still kept a large amount of active listeners
cuz their music is really good
listening to Iowa is still fun, listening to follow the leader or hybrid theory is exhausting

Because Clown. Corey was the Savior

>their music is good

left behind opening riff is one of the most menacing pieces of music ever written
youtube.com/watch?v=9Oy8TzPOWp4
they'll remember this one for centuries

Cringe is you for saying cringe

u rite
I was just being lazy

this is the answer unironically. clown has always been a cutthroat business man first and foremost. he essentially kicked the original lead singer out when he found corey and knew he would net them a record label. he keeps the bands image relatively close to the same so they can sell more merchandise featuring the masks and iconography. he writes more and more uninspired music for the band so they can get radio play and casual listeners.

>They found out that their fan base changed from nu metal fans to cringe metal fans
>implying nu metal fans weren't the cringiest metal fanbase in the history of metal sub genres

Zoomers are so retarded and cringe.

boring

my version is better
voca.ro/1dhCDWenajeI

their music is trash, pic related is the real deal

Attached: mr bungle.jpg (720x574, 120.11K)

>haha I'm different than the normal people can't you see
no I can't see that you little bitch

cope

Attached: 275209331_151368824037263_5009732889996839856_n.jpg (1080x1305, 82.73K)

empathy

Attached: avanekqe00401.jpg (802x500, 69.38K)

slipknot is terrible once your taste starts filtering nu-metal or core. If you want riffs that're harder and groovier then listen to Sepultura. Or just ditch groove and nu metal altogether and listen to sludge or crossover instead.

Get a load of this extant metalsperg I'm the 2020s

ima tell you like this. after iowa, nothing from slipknot could be considered 'good'. all garbage. and the only people to appreciate this are those that heard this shit when it came out when they were in middle/high school back in the day. let this glorified meme die, please. several members of the band did already. nu metal should go the way of 80's hair metal or some shit, it's disgusting

the new masks looks so clean and plastic, something you would buy at Party City

Attached: 1640549969134.jpg (1180x664, 248.6K)

Since you guys are so elitist about groove and power, can you recommend me more bands like Devildriver? I've always liked their groove, whatever the fuck that means.

Attached: 1598773392241.jpg (800x600, 30.9K)

you'd actually thank me. I personally don't see how people can take most of those cheesy choruses and sappy breakdowns so much. Once you ditch metalcore (not the gothenburg stuff, start with intense baalism). and listen to melo-death or early slam

Metalfags who try and make like this is more cringe than any other metal make other metal look even more cringe

Or you know listen to actual music like you should have moved on to when metal died in 2010

this is so sad

how old are these guys?

how the hell can you say metal died when we just recently saw the release of kohanic charmers? get owned incel.