>it falls off after

What's her name, Any Forums?

Attached: phil.jpg (640x480, 12.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d-JBBNg8YKs
youtube.com/watch?v=sY0hug-972w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar when I met you

not pic related, which is a perfect pop song (apart from the girl's ropey vocals)

exactly, it's fucking perfect, but they ran out of ideas afterwards and just repeated the formula. It's still an epic pop hit, but that first minute is pure genius and made their entire career.

not sure what you could do after the intro however
youtu.be/d-JBBNg8YKs

Attached: 1591845723768.png (848x761, 656.97K)

Baker Street

>Desire Is a Trap

Attached: Bladee-Ecco2K-Crest[1].jpg (600x600, 74.99K)

Some of the better Maiden songs
You know it's bad when they repeat the entire riff verse chorus structure in the middle of the song

>repeated the formula
It's called a response verse, dumbass
Are you too young even to remember Somebody I Used to Know?

Everything is perfect

Attached: There is no night time.png (680x484, 223.7K)

I know the call and response trope, but still, in a song like Vienna or Cars or Fade To Grey or Voyage Voyage, which are also 80s pop classics, you sort of expect repetition there, but I feel different about a song with such an earthshaking beginning as Don't You Want Me.

I don't get the hype for the intro. It's an intro? Is it even better than Whip It?

it's just an assertive, moody synthpop intro and one of the first given its 81 vintage, when the likes of Duran and Spandau still fiddled about with Station To Station soundalikes,

Question of Lust - Depeche Mode
Clearly a very short song stretched out for no reason with a repetitive chorus. It could have been a great interlude.

Sums it up quite well. The girls in human league can't sing.

Timeless intro. So ahead of it's time. Nothing comes close to the organic sound of analog synth.

baba o riley

SOS by ABC
youtube.com/watch?v=sY0hug-972w
first part is fucking brilliant, then it just gets disjointed when the flutes come in. then there's guitar and lousy vocals and a fucking saxophone and the bridge totally sucks

it took her like 40 takes to do those vocals
think about that for a second

Poison Arrow tho, that one only gives way about halfway through from sheer brilliance, a very solid composition, that.

it's also too much reverb: the song

yeah they kinda fucked up on the second album though