The entire genre of shoegaze is a meme, all shoegaze is trash, as it's objectively inferior/cheaper music...

The entire genre of shoegaze is a meme, all shoegaze is trash, as it's objectively inferior/cheaper music. It's our degenerate plebeian Any Forums that has tried to make us believe shoegaze is an "essential" genre and that if you don't like it you must be "narrow-minded", a "redditor" who is "born in le wrong generation" and there's probably some tranny element to it too. Shoegaze music has no staying power. All of shoegaze is just a neo-rockist sub-genre of top-40 pop, with a "trans" paint job. This music doesn't stand the test of time, it's a fad. That's why shoegaze artists are discussed about like fashion. Image/fashion/numbers sold are actually considered when talking about them. Shoegaze is just a really cheap/lazy form of music anyways. The majority of shoegaze beats are just super loud guitars and some femoid caterwauling (muhh lyrics about "SLEEP/DREAMS/LOVE AAAAAAAA") looping it over a generic drumbeat while the sperg band leader tries to bleed your eardrums. The "technical aspects" of shoegaze are not hard at all. That's why there's 14 year old white girls on YouTube uploading wall of sound shit that sounds just as good (or bad) as loveless, dropping noisy guitars like it's nothing. But because they don't fit the image of a "shoegaze artist", no one would take seriously. All shoegaze is trannyshit. All of it. Stop spamming it.

Attached: 1540938693444.jpg (400x400, 16K)

The only thing I would describe the shoegaze that I listen to is stuff that's unknown to the point that I don't even know what it is and couldn't tell you. But some of it seems all right I googled loveless and clicked it it's trash and sounds like nothing I would call shoegaze. But I don't hang out with you faggots very much.

Nah, it was just kinda breezy and cool like Slowdive was while also being exciting like MBV. The fact that black metallers tapped into it 20 years on with good results proves the genre's fruitfulness imo.

Nobody has successfully recreated the sound of loveless what are you talking about retard

genre's good, guitar pedals go vrrrrrrrr, stay mad

Jesus I hope for you’re sake that this a joke.

You expect anyone to read this shit

Shoegaze is the only good music which can be made with rock instruments. Not that I'd expect a moid to understand this.

Attached: 6.png (465x262, 158.28K)

That's a bit of a stretch. Shoegaze is interesting in that it sets aside rock's obsession with basic melodies and rhythms for an attempt at interesting textures, okay. But you know, basic melodies and rhythms also just work in their own right. They have for only God knows how long.

The modular synth made guitar music obsolete. It's taking (mostly cis, mostly male) people decades to catch up though.

Troon's brain damage.

Eh, electronics will never perfectly replicate the tone and character of an acoustic instrument. To each their own, I guess.

what the fuck are you talking about

It's not about trying to "replicate" acoustic instruments. It's about creating tones and sounds which no other instrument is remotely capable of. The synth has opened up the realm of sonic expression to unprecedented levels. And a lot of popular music completely misses out on this when they just use synths as another conventional instruments. Disgusting really.

Attached: 63.png (465x262, 158.31K)

Get some new material :p

Attached: hehehehhe.png (976x1080, 345.95K)

For god sake, man, put a shirt on.

Attached: CommonDecency.png (400x400, 118.35K)

This troon pops up every now and then to declare his hate for guitar music. Just ignore him

you invalidate your entire thesis by taking the time to make a thread proclaiming your love of dicksucking you know

Attached: 1657827847192.jpg (500x512, 103.01K)

Shoegaze was a meme coined in about 1992 by the NME. I've only seen it taken seriously as a genre on Any Forums.

*Her.
And I don't hate it, I just think it's infantile. It's like an appendix, a vestigial organ which music needs to evolve beyond to truly come into its own. (Something I'm working on as we speak.)

Attached: wha.png (500x321, 166.74K)

Are...are you avatarposting? In twenty fucking twenty two? where the fuck do these people come from

i don't get why shoegaze is associated with gay shit. most of the actual original shoegaze acts were brit junkies who were usually really ugly.

Why do you hate free speech

Attached: 17.jpg (900x900, 56.55K)

youre a retard. rap music (the most popular music) still uses alot of guitat sounds. Guitar will never go out of style. thts like saying drums will go out of style, it wont happen

You are mentally ill