This is what ever concert looks like now. What the fuck is wrong with zoomers? Is it mass societal mental illness?

This is what ever concert looks like now. What the fuck is wrong with zoomers? Is it mass societal mental illness?

Attached: 90.jpg (1200x630, 205.6K)

I dislike it a lot
Tho participated once at my first concert because the artist asked
I felt like such a stupid dump afterwards

*Simp

the prevailing mode of identity formation is fucking people up badly yeah. the internet is a psychological weapon

look at the crowd: women
that's the problem

two zoomer girls at the last concert i went to just straight up turned the flashlight app on and started waving the telephone around, trying to start a "holding up a lighter"-moment, luckily they stopped in embarrassment when no one joined in
that shit must have been absolutely blinding for the artist

I went to a three day festival in 2004, when I was seventeen

slept in tents outside with a big group of friends, drank, did drugs, had adventures, hooked up with random girls, only ever touched my Nokia 3310 to reassure my parents that I was still alive

depresses me to think that this way of living is long gone

alot of concert venues are banning phones for this very reason

yes

Most zoomers and zoomettes are on their phones the whole fucking time. No wonder music is dead.

I saw Whitney and they confiscated our phones while we were inside. Some dumb bitch walked out saying
>that was such an experience because I didn't have my phone, I hope every concert I go to does this!
then the security guards laughed and said shit like
>okay so just don't bring your phone next time
>or just turn it off

Attached: 1338822051395.jpg (409x393, 31.83K)

No different than lighters

Not everyone carries a lighter dude not even a smoker like me. Just about everyone has a cell phone so they use that. Not to mention you can record it for later (yes even with crazy live bass)

dumbass

>go to shit zoomer artists concert
>be suprised it's filled with zoomers behaving like zoomers
80% of the people there dont even know 3 songs of the artist and are only there to post shit on insta or because their friendgroup peer presured them into it. Adults dont behave like this because they dont go to shows unless they actually like the artist.

>Not to mention you can record it for later

what psycho actually does this and listens to it?

Who DOESN'T?

I don't. I never bring my phone to a concert, unless my ticket is digital.

I dont even have a phone kek so it doesnt bother me

I unironically still use a Nokia 3220. I've had it since 2004. It's compact, works like a charm and the battery lasts all week.

He calls them his fireflies

You can't set fire to a hippy's hair with a phone though.

Check YouTube. Literally half the concerts I watch are recorded by some random bootlegger with a phone.

Back off. Us zoomers are ushering in a new golden age of music. Especially me.

went to a boy harsher concert and the phones were fucking annoying but they were much less than other concerts ive been to recently. the lead singer called people out a few times saying that youre meant to fucking dance and shit at concerts. only person who really pissed me off was a woman next to me who spent the entirety looking at twitter while her boyfriend who obviously dragged her there was making jokes about how it seemed like she didnt like the music probably as a subtle way to say "hey jackass stop looking at your phone the whole time its embarrassing me"