Title track isn't 21:12 long

>title track isn't 21:12 long

lame

Attached: 616+Eud1OqL._SX355_.jpg (355x352, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RtdKhwhAcd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

still their best song

SEE HOW THE STRINGS VIBRATE
AND BRING MUUUSIC

Am I the only one who doesn't really like the rest of the album? The Bangkok song isn't bad but most of the time I play the A side then put it away

Their only good song.

Tears is the only weak link

something for nothing is pretty good

Absolutely. The rest is fine, but I usually only listen to the title track.

The Temples of Syrinx is an amazing track. One of their best, and the best from the album imo

If you don't have the patience to sit through the overture, skip to like 4:35... but you should really listen to the whole thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=RtdKhwhAcd4

personally I like the entire album

Geddy absolutely kills on this section. Don't know how he was able to get his voice so high

WTF?
I LOVE AYN RAND AND OBJECTIVIST PHILOSOPHY NOW!

I was also disappointed when I realized that

Nah, Tears is great if only for the reason that it's the singular song where they ever used a mellotron

Tears is such a good song. Rush should have done more ballads
I wonder if Geddy speaks like an ordinary guy

Thats not Cygnus X-1 Book II: Hemispheres

I know him and he does.

The stupid thing is that it is 20:34. The fact that's it's that close makes it so much worse. Why not just do it for the meme

>for the meme
Why do newfags talk like this? Expand your vocabulary and stop replacing words you don't know with "meme". The word "meme" wasn't even a known thing when it came out.

Okay zoomer.

>Why not just do it
The actual reason is that they couldn't keep track of how long it was while recording with 70s technology

I guess there could be 37 more seconds of WE HAVE ASSUMED CONTROL and not much would be changed

>not even the right book
you fucking joke