/metal/

Megalove edition
Old: FAQ: pastebin.com/vHeAR18t

Attached: 20220826_131637.jpg (530x315, 84.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/19M1EKq38CWV
youtube.com/watch?v=MufdQYcesg8
autonoesis.bandcamp.com/album/moon-of-foul-magics?from=hp_metal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vocaroo.com/19M1EKq38CWV

based
youtube.com/watch?v=MufdQYcesg8

(she)samuel campos: brazilian (wo)manlet.crabby guitar player Hated by many..Gets pe/gg/ed by trannies. Lives with (her)his mom, dead dad. Mutilates shitplanks because (she)he is neurotic.Pet shop Cristal, belo horizonte. Very poor. Retail wage cuck. Multiple personality disorder. He goes by sam, crazy jason, and crazy Jake. Pathetic irl.cant afford the rent. Gets rekt and comes back for more. Desperate for attention. Tries to save face by being crazy Jake and crazy jason, can't. Gets autistic boomers seething as well. Desperately goes on damage control after getting btfo.runs away to /an/ cat threads when he gets btfo. Gets btfo in said cat threads. Major spazz. Mentally ill. Desperate for attention. Loves throbbing cocks. Cat fucker. Tries to appear manly, fails due to (wo)manlet stature. Only capable of receiving love from a cat. bitter, short, poor. Is witnessed having mental breakdowns. Wants to be a furry but too poor to do so. Lives in filth. Probably contracted cat aids from fucking (her)his cat. Very effeminate voice because testicles haven't dropped. Hates brazil, wants to be American badly. Malnourished monkey. Bitter that people have nicer things. Spends all day getting btfo. Can't stop getting btfo. Lives to get btfo. Will most likely make this list grow over time.wishes this would stop, loses sleep over this. Has never seen a woman naked without a dick. High-school dropout. Hitlerina is (her)his only friend. Only pussy (she)he has seen or felt is (her)his cat.Is a wagecuck in a wage cage.the wage cage is his only form of irl human interaction. Loses his composure when he goes past his night night time. Will get yelled at work tomorrow. Will comeback and get btfo some more. Rekt by based Seattle individual who originated this long and ever evolving post on (she)sam lore. Vir/gg/in. No irl human friends.tiny hands. Tiny stature. Tiny brain. Tiny bank account.0nly affords cheapest gear. Toxo life

Attached: Yes.jpg (350x350, 20.31K)

Not this shit again

idk why the cumshitter thinks we care about his stupid /gg/ beef

grindcore is not metal.

I appreciate the verbose pasta so I can find a unique phrase out of it to filter.

grindcore is what happens when hardcore kids take extreme metal and make it better
also happened with early speed metal and the emergence of d beat/stenchcore

Cumshitter? You mean Sam, right?

Attached: 1661495451852281.jpg (1080x1884, 1003.26K)

put on your trip

>trying to deflect your nickname onto Sam when you've already admitted to actually shitting out cum

We have always had like three or four posters from there, I don't understand why these past days they've decided to bring their autistic infighting here

Based edition

I may or may not have come across that album because I remember clicking on it on bandcamp but I never listened to it. Sounds fine, and I haven't heard those other names you gave out.

Uhm....i dont know about you samuel but that image you just responded to looks an awful lot like you taking a hairy brown man's cock into your rectum..

Man, I should not have deleted my edition, this shitshow right here could have been a containment thread

>he still thinks anyone who makes fun of him is Sam
KWAB
absolutely mindbroken

>stenchcore
>mincegrind

Attached: 1599352592852.png (753x832, 28.6K)

a deleted thread means a defeated thread

Attached: 1661124877633835.png (800x371, 97.44K)

Would have happened anyway
I don't know why they insist on bringing this shit here, nobody fucking cares

Attached: 1660403353028.jpg (1200x1800, 1.47M)

Attached: mosquito-overkill.gif (250x140, 432.74K)

>everyone talking shit about Samuel "cumshitter" Campos is me
l to the m to the f to the a to the o to the e

Attached: 1661090695936982.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

DISREGARD SCHIZOS, POST BLASTING

Attached: schizo1.png (610x610, 540.48K)

we hate robopedo and Sam here and we all want them to go back to their autism containment thread

Deicide, more like Gaycide. The first time I heard about these fags I thought their name was Decide, but it was obviously Deicide. But anyway, this is some shitty death metal band that tries so fucking hard to be a satanic band but fails epically.

Their singer and bassist Glen Benton is some fat fag who tries way too hard to be a satanist and shock Christian people. He often says shocking things in interviews and he even got an inverted cross branded on his forehead. He thinks he is a badass but the truth is that he is the biggest poser in extreme metal. He sucks at bass and his voice sounds like Chris Barnes getting assraped by a horse.

Their guitar playing is terrible, very boring and uninspired, it sounds like complete shit. All their guitarists do is tune down as low as possible and tremolo pick through their entire albums. These fags think they are the Cannibal Corpse 2.0, but they are not, they could only dream about being half as good as Cannibal Corpse.

Their drummer only plays blast beats, his drumming is boring and lame. He puts absolutely no creativity or feeling into his playing.

All their riffs are pretty much ripped off from bands like Morbid Angel, Death, Slayer, and even Necrophagist. This band has to be the worst death metal band I have heard, unless Slipknot counts as death metal. Fuck Deicide.

Robopedo was avatarfagging as animegirls before but he seems even more damaged now that he embraced his /gg/ persona

we love robotard here

>t. uranus

Necrophagist, more like Necrofagist. This band is the shittiest technical death metal band ever. Their singer Muhammad is some Muslim terrorist who probably jerks off to the 9/11 attacks. His guitar playing sucks, he only plays the same boring guitar riff as fast as he can in every song. He is also an egotistic asshole since he plays all the solos and doesn't let the other guitarist have any solos and his singing sounds like he is getting a boner up the ass.

Their guitarist Sami is some suicidal vodka-drinking faggot from Finland who also sucks at guitar. He doesn't play any solos because the Al-Qaeda terrorist singer doesn't let him. Oh well, it would not matter anyway since they both suck equally at guitar. Even Lil Wayne would be able to play their songs. I am pretty sure even Synyster Gates could do it. Just kidding, that emo fag can't even play a power chord, noone is that shitty at guitar, but you get my point, my point is that this band's guitar playing sucks.

Their bassist is some shiny-headed racist skinhead who probably jerks off to pictures of Hitler 10 times a day. I won't even bother talking about him since noone cares about his playing, you can't even hear him. Same with their drummer. Noone cares about his playing either because he only plays the same boring blast beats in every song.

Their music is the most generic death metal ever. It's just a bunch of guitar wankery by the terrorist singer. Also why the fuck haven't these faggots released an album in 18 years? Probably because they have no creativity.

The cherry on top is the song titles. Their song "Fermented Offal Discharge" is so fucking retarded. The only highlight of this song is the fact that the singer tries to sound brutal, and it's a highlight because he fails miserably. Also, "Diminished To B"? Was Muhammad trying to sound smart by mentioning the scale he uses in that song?

What bullshit. Fuck this band. Death and Atheist are way superior to these fags.

If you think i like anime then you really dont know me that well

Cannibal Corpse, "the best death metal band ever" my ass. Seriously, the only reason this band became popular is because of their shocking image, sick lyrics, and perverted album covers. The truth is that that shit does not scare anyone. Their first three albums even got banned in Germany because the authorities thought the band was trying to resurrect Hitler through their music.

In the beginning, they had that poser Chris Barnes doing vocals. He is some fag who wrote perverted lyrics because he is a necrophile who likes to have gay sex with dead bodies. His voice sounds like he is constipated. I'm glad they replaced him with George Fisher. George Fisher is some fat dude who is addicted to steroids and tries to sound badass and brutal with his stage name "Corpsegrinder".

I also don't find the guitar playing impressive at all. All they do is tune down and play fast with distortion. Their solos sound like they were ripped off from Kerry King. Their bassist also tries to be hardcore and technical with his basslines, but I don't really see how it fits the music which just sounds like shit.

Last is the drummer. He is some guy with a last name nobody knows how to pronounce. All he does is play blast beats as fast as possible with no creativity or feel at all.

So basically what we have here is a band that only sells records because of their image. Their most famous album "Tomb Of The Mutilated" is the most stupid album ever. Not only does it feature an act of necrophilia on its cover but it also has silly song titles like "Addicted To Vaginal Skin", "Necropedophile", and "I Cum Blood". "I Cum Blood", seriously. How childish do you have to be to write such a ridiculous song? I am convinced these guys are just a bunch of perverts that want to sound brutal.

For all you fanboys who think you are so brutal for listening to this band and got pissed off by this rant, you can suck my cock until I cum blood in your mouth. I am sure you would like that. Have a nice day.

>implying I want to get to know him well

>I thought their name was Decide, but it was obviously Deicide

Attached: 1640443537694.png (886x886, 99.51K)

>cant stop talking and speculating about me
must be something going on amirite

autonoesis.bandcamp.com/album/moon-of-foul-magics?from=hp_metal
Delicious pasta

Attached: a3691345199_10.jpg (1200x1200, 291.99K)

the only reason anyone is talking about you is because you've copy-pasted your retarded wall of seethe in two threads now
none of us care about /gg/ and the only engagement you're gonna get is people who wanna fuck with you because you're so easy to bait

True.

Attached: Front.jpg (500x500, 261.56K)

I wish the shitposting itt would be funny again and not whatever this schizo-fest of the last few days is

Attached: 1639925660139.webm (1920x1080, 2.84M)

Sup whopper