Remember St. Vincent?

Remember St. Vincent?

Attached: come my love.jpg (626x360, 53.17K)

nope

sHe WaS a gOod aRtisT!
You're too young to remember.
sHe WaS a gOod aRtisT!

Attached: 90s-nick.jpg (474x374, 21.46K)

How shit git a whole ass guitar deal with ernie ball is beyond me

banger

Attached: St._Vincent_(Deluxe_Edition)_by_St._Vincent.jpg (220x220, 8.21K)

how could i forget my wife?

Attached: 1645971251153.gif (200x253, 662.5K)

Post tits.

Her first three albums are so good..what happened

Ya but i grew up and now i don't listen to all that indie music i used to just cause it was popular at the time. I'm sure i'll go back to some of her early albums and say oh this is nice but it just doesn't do it for me most days. I think mac de marcos one of the few p4k indie darlings from the early 2010s who i still go back to and listen to regularly.

I try to forget

see you in 3 days

Attached: 1654106132055.png (1440x1920, 2.43M)

She wasn't even that popular during her early albums. You sound like you're still a fucking loser who just follows trends and listens to critics lol try not thinking about p4k for 5 seconds

Uh huh, ok st vinenct super fan sorry i hurt your feelings. She was on Any Forums all the fucking time cause she was a "waifu" with her first few albums. She was literally flavor of the month, as in no one fucking cares about her anymore. I don't give a shit about your opinion or you, she was pushed by p4k day and night for almost a decade, meanwhile who the fuck is listening or talking about her now in a positive light??

You didnt disappoint.

Did she finally learn to play guitar?

Not bad

that you anniehatespammer? i've gotta' be the only person around that remembers you

Attached: annie.webm (720x404, 666.32K)

Yes she was. Amongst hipsters at least. She didn't become well-known until SM.

She has her own signature model user, what do you thing?

Attached: stvincent2.jpg (723x589, 66.18K)

Ernie ball usually has a good track record with signature guitars. I dont know what happened here

They wanted to make a guitar that was more suited to a woman; so, naturally, they chose the shape of a man's bow tie.

Kek