7/10 and I don't necessarily think this was better than Surfer Rosa

7/10 and I don't necessarily think this was better than Surfer Rosa

Attached: Pixies-Doolittle.jpg (307x324, 24.82K)

ok

Most accurate assessment of this album, thank you for speaking the truth

There isn't a bad song on the record, what are you on about?

Well, alot of records are like that. it's not surprising that good musicians will be capable of creating albums with no bad songs.
It doesn't make an album a masterpiece lol

Eh I guess you can fuck off then.

As a Pixies fan, Bossanova is better than Surfer Rosa and Gigantic sucks.

Bro...!

Attached: 200dw.gif (240x200, 762.77K)

nobody cares about your random opinions on albums this isnt your personal blog faggot

misogynist

Excatly, a perfectly consistent album, perfectly consistent 7/10 songs. The whole thing.

mediocre buttrock overrratted by hipsters

Velouria is the best pixies song but for the most part they peaked at Surfer Rosa and got worse every album.

The rotund singer is the luckiest man in show business

Attached: 963B6AE4-8A7E-4086-B484-5B45DA91AB25.jpg (400x225, 26.26K)

I don’t get why everyone licks the pixies ass? It’s alright but like what’s so special about it there’s loads of better alt rock bands with more personality

That’s such a retarded thing to say as a positive. Most great albums have songs that aren’t spectacular cause the songwriters actually had the balls to try something new. Like is vicar in a tutu the best song ever no but does that make the Queen is dead not a masterpiece absolutely not

Based.
Punkfags hate Bossanova because it's melodic and has genuine pop sensibilities. And because they're faggots.

>La La Love You

I hear this shit so much. Why do Pixies fans love to shit on their catalog?
The ideal Pixies fan is one who doesn't actually like any of their music.
Fuck you. Indie Cindy was a great album, and you're a fucking poseur.

>poseur
Not an American. Opinion disregarded.

Never listened to Bossanova. What am I in for?

That's literally how you spell it, dumbass.

Attached: this_retarded.png (601x397, 313.57K)

1 great song and several others that suffer from one of the worst production jobs ever.

Surf rock with more amazing hooks than you can take in at once. Listen to it at least 3 times before you even being to judge it.

Both Surfer Rosa and Doolittle are listenable but that's about all I'll give them. Only songs that I really care for across both of them are Something Against You and Monkey Gone to Heaven. Otherwise, it's nice while it's on I guess.

GOAT ALBUM!