No skips - the album

no skips - the album

Attached: ab67616d0000b273b4f8459b0f719f8a97ee1c8c.jpg (640x640, 85.23K)

I skip I've Seen Footage.

This is true towards literally any good album user.

no you dont.

Attached: forwardpepe.jpg (112x73, 2.45K)

negative, lots of 'good' albums have 1-2 skips

I never skip tracks even if the album isn't good desu, seems like a way to ruin the album experience

True, but not completely unprecedented. There are a fair number of albums like that over the years. Linkin Park did it twice in a row in the 00's, for example. You could argue, or at least I do, that DG has multiple albums that qualify, nit just tms.

Again, most good albums don't have tracks you want to skip. take it from someone who very likely heard near 2,000 albums

Skipping tracks is one of the most plebbish things you can do

I vehemently disagree, I was just pointing out there's been a reasonable amount of great artists that have made some great music

single skip - double helix

seriously of all the tracks on that album you chose to shit on double helix?

you say that like theres a lot of shit songs on there. i dont mc rides flow on it. the beat is kinda cool but i dont like that vocal sample that keeps getting thrown in. too fucky and not in a ooohhh shit thats nasty way, just a: oh thats pretty annoying and happening way too often kinda way

What's up with zoomers and skips? Is it really that hard to sit through a 40-50 minute album?

lost boys, blackjack, system blower, the cage and fuck that are all worse than double helix. Mind you, there are no bad songs in the album, but double helix is nowhere near the bottom.

>Hate one song on great album
>Pain yourself by listening to it cause only plebs skip
Why are you the way that you are?
>take it from someone who very likely heard near 2,000 albums
imagine being this stuck up your own asshole

Most albums I heard didn't have a song that was bad enough for me to downright hate it. alot of them had mediocre songs here and there but like, records rated 7/10 and up usually don't have really bad tracks in them anymore

Plus, skipping tracks ruins the album experience as a whole. most albums are not just a random collection of tracks, they are meant to be experienced in a certain way and with a certain flow in order to get the full experience the artist intended.

>meant to be experienced in a certain way and with a certain flow in order to get the full experience
You're a caricature

we have the technology to conveniently skip a track we dont like. we dont have to take the cassette out of our walkman and pull our crank out to wind the tape past the song we dont like only to find we now skipped halfway into our favourite track and have to repeat this through trial and error until we develop the muscle memory to perform a precise 252 degree turn to skip that one bad. we just hit tap our bluetooth earbuds twice and we're good to go.

ok i didnt think you would dislike all of my favourite tracks. fuck that i can agree with, thats not very good, but blackjack? the cage? system blower? those are the most iconic tracks imo.
blackjack has that such a sick beat and a great hook, and im always rewinding that third verse
>No need to count the deck
>I own it
>Drop that
>Lead chin check
>To your dome it's on black
>Respect me zone or get caught back-handed
>Leather strap hit you so hard knocked flat
>Broke by a bloke with that golden contact
>Glove hold the smoke
>Of most high fire bon tap tap
>Can't do a thing but fold, yeah, watch that
the smoothest flow on the album. gives me chills.
i dont get how you dislike any of those tracks. i gotta get a peer reviewed dissertation on this

No, I want to get the full experience of the album and not ruin the flow of it by skipping tracks.

Do you also skip scenes when watching movies user

>i dont get how you dislike any of those tracks.
I don't. I just think Double Helix is better

my bad, i guess i subconciously assumed that since you placed them beneath double helix, and i dont like that track. still tho. i dont see what youre seeing in double helix. opinions are crazy huh