MORRISSEY IS BACK

youtube.com/watch?v=hv988lj8izQ

he never should have stopped doing jangle pop

Attached: 1495577805476.jpg (136x244, 11.38K)

What Kind of People Live in These Houses? from two years ago is jangle pop.

He's recycling that one guitar bit from Cemetry Gates. Morrissey just isn't the same without Marr, and vice versa.

Who cares? Marr recycled half of his stuff anyways. Half a Person and Please Please Please are the same song.

kek so wrong. the smiths never made anything as cathartic as life is a pigsty or hold on to your friends or now my heart is full.

this is true. Morrissey hit higher highs solo, but the Smiths were more consistent. Morrissey solo also has a bunch of crap songs (mainly post-Vauxhall).

Is this a joke?

>Morrissey just isn't the same without Marr
sure but he found great collaborators in Reilly and Whyte

>post-Quarry Moz
Bleak

No, you just got filtered and have a preference to something you discovered first.
Except Ringleader is probably his greatest album

Actually sounds great.

I’ll have to give it a listen, but I agree, his solo album and Modest Mouse sound exactly the same

bobby dont you think they know? is the only recent song within the last 10 years that i actually enjoy by moz. neither him nor marr will ever reach the same heights as they did in the smiths and it makes me sad watching them become old knowing in my lifetime they will die

Ok serious question. Are Morrissey's post-90s projects worth checking out? I stopped at Vauxhall.

Moz is the Smiths. His solo work eclipses his smiths work.

Who is the other guy with Bowie?

This. Big facts.

David Johansen

gay pandering is the problem, morrissey is not as young as he once was, and is now trying to appeal to older queers. He should try to take risks like Bowie did in Blackstar

I honestly doubt it at this point he'll be able to pull off another good or interesting album. It's been well over 15 years.

This is always an indicator of a pleb. If you cared about listening to music, you'd listen to every album by an artist that you like. Regardless, yes, at the bare minimum you should listen to You are the Quarry, Ringleader of the Tormentors and I Am Not a Dog on a Chain.
>He should try to take risks like Bowie did in Blackstar
You've obviously never listened to him. From the new songs, Bonfire of Teenagers and I Live in Oblivion are relatively experimental and most of I Am Not a Dog on a Chain sounded completely different from standard Moz.

>He's recycling that one guitar bit from Cemetry Gates
guitar doesnt sound like dimebag at all dude