I don't like his singing

I don't like his singing

Attached: young-ozzy-osbourne-1.jpg (640x948, 95.48K)

He's not a good singer
But he's a good vocalist

I like his singing

Jack Bruce for edgy kids

GET AWAY, GET AWAY

Attached: 5345345345455.png (980x980, 838.82K)

better than dio

His singing peaks at Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, i don't like how he sings before that album

He's totally unique, no one else sounds like him

Michael Starr impersonating Ozzy sounds better than Ozzy on his best night.

fpbp 8 hours later

pic related

Attached: 1617114203914.jpg (125x117, 2.54K)

He's just not a metal singer and Sabbath was not a metal band, and neither was it a hard rock band, really. Their best music kind of resonates with electronic music of later times, though Ozzy doesn't fit in that category either. Sabbath were just a weird, beautiful, extemporal anomaly.

Sabbath was just halloween Blue Cheer. Grow up nigga

Blue Cheer were just this one-hit wonder Cream ripoff band that Americans fondly remember for reasons unknown. You grow up.

Sabbath was a low budget Zeppelin

Iommi said they were hard rock in his Gibson interview. Though he invented what's called heavy metal he says he wanted nothing to do with the labia. That they're an anomaly is because he had to invent a new playing style and sound to account for his missing fingertips.

Then don't listen. Ozzy rocks

>labia
*label
lol spellcheck

You're kidding, Zep were a rote black bluesman cover band whose guitarist sort of dug the hippie feedback guitar thing but not really and whose drummer was like a more assertive Ringo. But the Zep never managed to conjure up the prog-like medieval/sci-fi fantasy atmosphere of the weirder hard rock bands like Sabbath or Wishbone Ash.

Typical progger who doesn't understand rock & roll. Kill yourself, Sabbath isn't and will never be for you

Also Geezer and Iommi would fucking tell you they worshipped at the altar of Zeppelin. It was their favorite band even before they recorded their debut, they were in absolute awe of them and were just following their mammoth steps. God you indie hipsters are something else, I really want to fucking murder you, gouge out the eyeballs out of your corpse and stick my dick in it

Wait a bit, chaps, this is uncool dad rock we're talking about, not some obscure hipster shit. Sabbath (and Ash) have always resonated with me in a way that Zep never did and I've always liked them better than Jethro Tull or Yes or Camel, etc.

the student surpassed the teacher