/metal/

Funeral doom edition

pastebin.com/vHeAR1Bt

Attached: the maniacal vale.jpg (976x1000, 215.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqPkaG3zxsA
youtube.com/watch?v=PYGODWJgR-c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(she)samuel campos: brazilian (wo)manlet.crabby guitar player Hated by many..Gets pe/gg/ed by trannies. Lives with (her)his mom, dead dad. Mutilates shitplanks because (she)he is neurotic.Pet shop Cristal, belo horizonte. Very poor. Retail wage cuck. Multiple personality disorder. He goes by sam, crazy jason, and crazy Jake. Pathetic irl.cant afford the rent. Gets rekt and comes back for more. Desperate for attention. Tries to save face by being crazy Jake and crazy jason, can't. Gets autistic boomers seething as well. Desperately goes on damage control after getting btfo.runs away to /an/ cat threads when he gets btfo. Gets btfo in said cat threads. Major spazz. Mentally ill. Desperate for attention. Loves throbbing cocks. Cat fucker. Tries to appear manly, fails due to (wo)manlet stature. Only capable of receiving love from a cat. bitter, short, poor. Is witnessed having mental breakdowns. Wants to be a furry but too poor to do so. Lives in filth. Probably contracted cat aids from fucking (her)his cat. Very effeminate voice because testicles haven't dropped. Hates brazil, wants to be American badly. Malnourished monkey. Bitter that people have nicer things. Spends all day getting btfo. Can't stop getting btfo. Lives to get btfo. Will most likely make this list grow over time.wishes this would stop, loses sleep over this. Has never seen a woman naked without a dick. High-school dropout. Hitlerina is (her)his only friend. Only pussy (she)he has seen or felt is (her)his cat.Is a wagecuck in a wage cage.the wage cage is his only form of irl human interaction. Loses his composure when he goes past his night night time. Will get yelled at work tomorrow. Will comeback and get btfo some more. Rekt by based Seattle individual who originated this long and ever evolving post on (she)sam lore. Vir/gg/in. No irl human friends.tiny hands. Tiny stature. Tiny brain. Tiny bank account.only affords cheapest gear. Toxo life

Attached: 1661493824550434.jpg (2448x3264, 710.83K)

obsessed holy fuck

aw sweet schizo thread

>begs for attention
>gets it
>noooo not like this!
suffer lmao

Attached: 1660622243153947.jpg (1080x1884, 1003.26K)

Is it just a touch of evil........
Or is it the force to bring me, DOOOWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNN

Attached: cover.jpg (768x772, 66.66K)

I have seen this guy in a circus, he was the conductor!

what the actual fuck is this shit lmao

Sam from /gg/.

sam's on another crack binge and user is retaliating with pasta
typical /gg/ stuff

WEEEKS, I've reached the letter "Z" and it is over

Attached: topsters2 (13).jpg (2361x1968, 1.33M)

Never heard of him

is there such thing as slap bass in metal that isn't nu metal shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=uqPkaG3zxsA

lots of techdeath has crazy fingerstyle bass which incorporates slap, i can't think of anything thats like full on funk bass all the time though

lml and stuff my dudes

Attached: collage.jpg (1250x1250, 786.68K)

>inb4 you lose all purpose once its done

Typically disgusting.
Yes I am aware that I have no leg to stand on.

Attached: collage.jpg (1250x1250, 625.79K)

wow, a lot of chud music.

>lose purpose
Nah in the meantime I saved some new albums to check out, so it is fine

>doesn't point out Discharge or Amebix
I got both sides covered, fuckboi.

The chuddery is inexcusable.

the chuddery outweighs the basedery

based, we hate chudshit here

youtube.com/watch?v=PYGODWJgR-c
This song alone mogs your entire chart!

Attached: istockphoto-937812852-612x612.jpg (612x408, 16.1K)

Alright I'm actually going to listen to this you fucker.
I suspect it will be very dull pop riding the simp factor to compensate.

Attached: sam.png (846x528, 429.94K)

Feast on my t̶a̶s̶t̶e̶ ass, faggots

Attached: collage (2).jpg (1250x1250, 623.45K)

its so bad dude. Fucking lol at them "playing" instruments as well

>it has a terrible rap for the bridge
I should never have clicked this shit.

This chart just gives me so many questions. Seeing Der Sturmer right next to Taylor Swift is funny at least.

Attached: fitz.gif (245x263, 2.67M)

>fucking Frog Mallet
Upload and post a link to that plss I don't want to pay $5USD and it's not on Rutracker or Metal Tracker