Was this the logical conclusion to music?

was this the logical conclusion to music?

Attached: R-3756184-1343119519-1245.jpg (491x496, 98.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody makes black diapers

Gen x music in general was hyper-cynical and ironic which is unsustainable since it requires something to mock and ironically parody. Beginning of the end unfortunately.

no, that would Robert Wyatt's Rock Bottom or if we're really stretching Glenn Branca's The Ascention

I think we're on the cusp of something like that happening again. Shit's getting too bland.

hyper jazz is the next big thing, screenshot this

there's no such thingm not sure if that's even possible

No.
Raw Power by Iggy and The Stooges was.

Attached: Pinkerton_cover.jpg (300x300, 43K)

logical conclusion to hair metal

>ip count doesn't move
that's my fav weezer album but there was so much before it that we are discussing here

>I think we're on the cusp of something like that happening again. Shit's getting too bland.

i wish you were right. there's no way any scenes can build out of the glare of the mainstream so anything thats even mildly different gets instantly co-opted by everybody before it can become its own thing to stand against the norm.
our only hope is one of those solar flare events to disconnect us all and reset the clock..

I guess so because the music itself was so simple it's hard to get any more pure than that without being kind of shitty

In a way, yes - retroism cannot be sustained for long

A better appreciation of silence.

Nirvana record in Biden's America

imcorrect. It's its' natural foil, not conclusion. Hair metal's natural conclusionis hyper pop.

real counter culture can only come from the third world today
the pajeets will rise up

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

>third world
i know you're joking but not sure even thats true - look at the adoption of afrobeats or reggaeton as basic pop music staples now.