How is it possible to make sincere art these days without getting cancelled for something "problematic" ?

How is it possible to make sincere art these days without getting cancelled for something "problematic" ?

Attached: BXA09Dj.png (1180x978, 302.36K)

Don’t be a piece of shit. It’s not hard

listen to afrobeat

I don't know, but I intend to add the words "nigger" and "faggot" in my muzak.

But user, every one is a piece of shit in some way or another

>BUT MUH CANCELLATION

It's not real anymore. Famous people get cancelled over the pettiest shit possible each day and it gets forgotten the next week. I guess as long as you're not a real asshole you'll be fine OP.

Everyone has shit in them yea, but it’s up to them to shit in a toilet in private and not all over other people in public. It’s seriously not hard

Zoomers are actually the most morally developed generation of all time. Just because your outdated ways are getting called out doesn't mean you get to shove your head in the sand OP.

Why do you conflate sincerity with being "problematic"? You sound like a fucking retard, which you are

You’re a fag.

Please do not use ableist slurs against me

he said with a straight face

>most morally developed
Lol, they are all broccoli muttcut faggots that like it in the ass. Millenials are fucking their women because of how gay the men are. Cope, retard.

Make art true to yourself and let it resonate freely. Anything made with an audience in mind is a product.

Keep going out in public, lawyer up when people cross boundaries, learn to fight, become stoic and apathetic. That's the only way to un-cancel yourself. Assuming what you did isn't illegal, there's a limit to the actions people can take to avoid associating with you.

Make sure the music is good, if it's actually good it'll be the first good music in decades so no one will really notice the problematic part

thats the whole point of repression, to not let "problematic" (i.e., things the ruling class doenst like) get out in the public.

in the past writers and artists have had to tell the truth by hiding it and presenting it in an esoteric fashion

chris brown didnt get canceled so im not sure what the fuck you have planned

chris brown is rich af

Make whatever music you like then die young and unknown. Then you can be famous after you're dead, of course it's going to be pathetic if you try to please the public, that's always been the case.

use every racial slur so taht every group of people is offended equally. but you can't forget any of them, or else you'll be seen as problematic

This. As long as the cancel reason isn't something really awful like being a pedo or something most musicians just bounce right back again. It's easier to do this the more famous you are.

Zoomers have been brainwashed. Twitter isn't real life

This is the new "girls won't date me because of feminism"